View Poll Results

denied.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
not good enough.

i'm taking this seriously, guys. you should too. if you decide not to take it seriously, consider SyN a dead clan. (again)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Ok here it is.
The most of all, i really wants to stay here and help out the clan rises again from the pain that we got because of some members quited the clan...and me, dont wanna be as them that claimed to be a loyal member on the clan, then they quit. since i also got some swear on myself to stay st SyN until it died....
Ill try as best and as far as i can to do that....i promise box....
And another thing, i also wants SyN became a pretty much serious clan...but we also could do some entertainment if we're too serious....i dont like too much serious on disscussing either...
Last edited by MpoNori; Sep 9, 2011 at 07:13 AM.
we rub a mexican monkey
I'm going to be a lot more active because exams are over and holidays are starting next week.
I will try to help out by carrying out events and servers that benefit SyN, posting often, and get on IRC more.
I might not apply for co-leader due to the fact that I am co-leading/leading many other clans in various games, the responiblity is killing me, this and things going on in real life are effecting my mood, which is why I am lately acting ragey and unco-leader like.
EDIT: Fuck it, I'm applying.
Last edited by Lorrtex; Sep 9, 2011 at 08:20 AM.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls