Toribash
my list is slowly getting smaller and smaller, struggling to find anything interesting, and the new ones i find, are slowly just stopping mid story.
god of highschool used to be released twice a week, now it comes out once every two weeks
chaser has stopped completely
breakblade and 1/2 prince come out once every moon cycle
and a few others

basically down to reading the standard manga now. naruto, bleach, HSD kenichi and bakuman.
and breaker: new waves and Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Finished Blast.
pretty meh. And it was discontinued. It ended in the middle of everything, not even rushing to end things.

tried reading it while it was being released, failed, there was jsut nothing there to get into
-----
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Caught up Silver Spoon. That new series from Fullmetal Alchemist's creator.
Everyone who complained that it's way too different from Fullmetal Alchemist can go back to read their shonan fightan mangan.
It's super great. It's a manga about a farm. Or well, a farm school.
It's super great.

just started it, its a super great manga about a farm
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 19, 2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Finished Phantom: Requiem for the phantom. I liked, nothing really innovative but good enough.
Started Higurashi no naku koro ni, this shit is mindblowing.
retired
I'm watching sayonara zetsubou sensei.

I have no idea why it is rated so high... it sucks.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Hmm, the newest fairy tail episode was really cool (episode 123), but also a bit disappointing as well.

Major Spoiler

Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 24, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
heh, i thought they'd become stronger...

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Finished Higurashi no naku koro ni, started Higurashi no naku koro ni kai.
Dafaq, second season my be even more fucked up than first one was.

Too stronk

retired
Started watching Black Rock Shooter, finally. I don't get what's going on most of the time...

Started watching Rozen Maiden.
I just watched something called, final apporach I think it was called? I dunno I laughed my ass off the entire time soo many funny annotations and what not... anywho I need to post up here a little more often :P life at Rvng had got hectic and so did real life.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Finally got around to reading Akira in order at last, i forgot just how much of a giant dick literally almost every single character in the story is, its hilarious.
Just finished the final episode of Beelzebub.

It was a great ending lots of laughs in it, but a part deep down inside of me wants it to continue to a second season.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/