Toribash
Hey there, I entered the Dancing competition event. I made 1 freestyle replay until now but i am trying to do more. I just can't find a good way to start a handstand or something.
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
/invade
yea... u got a point there. I sort of like freestyle and spins in the air and stuff.

EDIT: hmm some1 told me to post invade with a / in my post, what does that do?
Hey guys i just recently made my custom build computer. I have Window 7 Ultimate on it and i have 8 gb ram (2x 4gb) and it says that only 3.25 gb are usable.

Graphic card- Evga Gtx 560 ti
Cpu- Amd Pheonom II x6 1045T 2.6Ghz
Motherboard- Gigabyte 990fxa ud3
PSU- Ultra 750w
Death Plague
i don't know a lot in computer making but cool. I hope some1 crashes your pc with a virus. Just kidding, i hope no single virus enters your pc.

Oh and About my dance copetition replays, i decided to post more than 1 entry, so i have more chances of winning.
Until now, i have 2. 1 is really stupid, second is awsome. (it has a cool flip + landing)

Oh and, yesterday i was playing with pusga and tylander (ingame lol) in tylander's server named the TyCave. Pusga called him Gaylander. I said it soooo many times and got muted by tylander i mean gaylander soooo many times.

Now Good-Bye . I have to hope tylander doesnt read this or else he'l just go
Originally Posted by charbel262 View Post
Now Good-Bye . I have to hope tylander doesnt read this or else he'l just go

Go where lol he already left the clan.
Also it was no reason to be mad about, Tylander was definitly kidding.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Xs238 View Post
Hey guys i just recently made my custom build computer. I have Window 7 Ultimate on it and i have 8 gb ram (2x 4gb) and it says that only 3.25 gb are usable.

Graphic card- Evga Gtx 560 ti
Cpu- Amd Pheonom II x6 1045T 2.6Ghz
Motherboard- Gigabyte 990fxa ud3
PSU- Ultra 750w

You put the ram into a secondary slot. Only primary slots will take full usage of the ram unit.