Toribash
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
I see no app from CG
Otherwise its a maybe, because CG used to be pretty cool

That's because it wasn't him, somebody with the name hagan or something posted an application then it got deleted/he deleted it.
Lume, I never told him to apply. He applied because he thought it would be funny, but he
didn't realize how bad of a sense of humor he had, and when everyone was like "no u faeg"
instead of "oh roflmfao :'D bloobin u so funneh" he needed a cover story, thus blaming me
due to the fact that earlier in the day I was like "You should apply for doc." even though I
said it as a total joke and even told him it was a joke for who knows what reason.

My story skills are just taking over. [:<

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Originally Posted by Varkenoss View Post
Lume, I never told him to apply. He applied because he thought it would be funny, but he
didn't realize how bad of a sense of humor he had, and when everyone was like "no u faeg"
instead of "oh roflmfao :'D bloobin u so funneh" he needed a cover story, thus blaming me
due to the fact that earlier in the day I was like "You should apply for doc." even though I
said it as a total joke and even told him it was a joke for who knows what reason.

My story skills are just taking over. [:<

So the point of this story is -

You told him to apply.
Sucks man.

I actually had a network connection failure and took nearly two days to fix. Good thing it did not happen for a longer time.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Fucking drop it. He's not getting in, nor is he posting here again. No point crying over spilt milk or some deadshit.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by Kordiss View Post
Vark is now known as that pokemon dude with annoying brother

QFT to the max.
Originally Posted by Exie View Post
Looks awesome.

Crashes laptop on render.

I'm... not... laughing... :'D
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
YO! ID LIKE TO JOINING THEM CLANS (cuz i pewpew them lolz) YAY DDDDD

Oh sh*t. A bear. Not again. Now where is my dinner?
Originally Posted by MaWii View Post
YO! ID LIKE TO JOINING THEM CLANS (cuz i pewpew them lolz) YAY DDDDD

Oh sh*t. A bear. Not again. Now where is my dinner?

Who are you? If you're new I'd suggest you apply properly, that or GET THE FUCK OUT. Also, your dinner is copious amounts of bear exrement, enjoy.