Toribash
To be exact I was bred in a Russian laboratory specifically to predict the future weather. Unfortunately there were some miscalculations. I was rendered useless as I only get itchy 30 seconds before it snows. They discarded me, I spent 12 years in a small village trading rocks shaped like celebrities to travelling tourists.

From there I managed to work my way to the top of the rock selling industry. Whilst working in this field I enjoyed frequent trips to the Moon in the aid of science. Whilst on the Moon I spotted Britain and figured it was a cool shaped rock. So I moved to Scotland.
Hey guys. I'm going to inavitve for a while, or that is what I think.

My comupter has a shit ton of viruses and etc.

Thought I would tell you.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
To be exact I was bred in a Russian laboratory specifically to predict the future weather. Unfortunately there were some miscalculations. I was rendered useless as I only get itchy 30 seconds before it snows. They discarded me, I spent 12 years in a small village trading rocks shaped like celebrities to travelling tourists.

From there I managed to work my way to the top of the rock selling industry. Whilst working in this field I enjoyed frequent trips to the Moon in the aid of science. Whilst on the Moon I spotted Britain and figured it was a cool shaped rock. So I moved to Scotland.

cool.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.