Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
What he said ^

Originally Posted by smokie View Post
what he said i said...

^What they said what smokie said.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Name: Mocucha
Belt: 5th dan
Past Clans: I was co-leader of The Shaolin school, the leader has gone, the clan is dead now.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?: No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): I'm not sure to understand this question >_>'
Modes your good at: Parkour, soccer, hackysack, head/hand pass, all realism stuffs
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I do some vids (Try Mocucha on youtube)
GMT: +1 (I am from Belgium, not too far than Amsterdam )
Player Card: Hu ??
About yourself: Toribash + weed + music = Happy
Why you want to join [eVo]: I have hearded that your clan is searching about very good self DQ
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can roll 80cm weed

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Oh I only have good things to say about this guy.
Hes a very nice guy some times too nice, also mature, also a stonarr...

Actually hes one of the reasons that I became "good" at replay making. I know him since I started playing, back then he was new at making vids and got me in one of his, so that's how the replay shizz started.

He made this vids:

The only thing is that french is his main language and there might be a little communication problem.

He has my total yes.

You guys might not know him, and you are old schoolers and stuff... so if you say no he will understand. All Im saying is give him a chance.

(yeah who am I to talk about communication problems... my English sucks)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Name: Mocucha
Belt: 5th dan
Past Clans: I was co-leader of The Shaolin school, the leader has gone, the clan is dead now.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?: No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): I'm not sure to understand this question >_>'
Modes your good at: Parkour, soccer, hackysack, head/hand pass, all realism stuffs
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I do some vids (Try Mocucha on youtube)
GMT: +1 (I am from Belgium, not too far than Amsterdam )
Player Card: Hu ??
About yourself: Toribash + weed + music = Happy
Why you want to join [eVo]: I have hearded that your clan is searching about very good self DQ
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can roll 80cm weed

looking forward to seeing you ingame...

spread it on!!!

OG of TB
A man of few words