Toribash
Maybe. But you know I can't open my computer. You can make an event like betting room, your own tournament, etc.
Belt (Black Belt +): 5th dan
Age (share if comfortable): 14
Why you want to join: i want to find a clan that i can just have nice people and have fun
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): no
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, Video Making, etc.) fighting
How in-game active are you? (1/10): 7/10
How forum active are you? (1/10): 5/10
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: luthery
Do you have any infractions?: no
Previous clans (if any): gryphon
Favorite mods (Best mods): akido
Tell us about yourself: i am 14 and i do swim team for my school and i like helping people when they need help
Replays: can't find folder that holds replays
I am leaning to no because of no replays and lack of posts. Hence, the lying of the rating of 5/10 in forum active when you have 2 posts.
Team Sad
Not a very good app, i do say yes, since i saw him ingame and he is quite the player.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
I am gonna say no just because the situation. If we had all active but not as many members I would say yes but that's not the case. We have improved in are activity but I don't really want another member that never post and barely ingame
R.I.P
He is ingame quite often. im stickingwith yes, because he could help us with wars, and just overall average skill.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
BAM! still sticking with yes, becus I'm then one who tested him. so i know if he's guude or not...
and he is... he's REAL good...
POOP
do you like it?