Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

name wraithismy
belt custom belt in my other acc but in this one brown but almst black im fightign right nwo with you piegod
i whant o join becuas its a cool clan and the name tpc sounds cool and i luve pie xD
i cna donate pie pie and mroep ie items and tc i cna help win battles/warss im good at fghting i cna do a hole lot more nad i am on the game 24/7 and very very active. Am i in or not pls anwser
Last edited by wraithismy; Jun 12, 2011 at 01:17 AM. Reason: askign if i am in or not
Name: dkilla123
Belt: black
How often you play: on the scale from 1-10 a 8
Best mod:akido and akido big dojo
Why you want to join: because i actually like this clan also i think the tag goes awsome with my name and i want to level you guys up
What can you do for this clan:
Infractions (current and expired): none
Extra:none
Post 2-3 replays so we can see your style also.
Attached Files
0akido king.rpl (51.9 KB, 5 views)
0adverage run.rpl (206.0 KB, 5 views)
reconize the son of hampa.rpl (54.7 KB, 5 views)
*Watches you look at my Signature*
I say yes and dkilla is a excellent fighter in akido when i tested him and it seems like he can make some good textures
,i say yes to , he seems like a good fighter , exactly what we are looking for , but piegod will be the one to decide , shalank you dont have the authority to accept people by testing them but you could test them for fun or information
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Wraithismy rejected for not following the form or meeting requirements.
dkilla123 accepted as an intern.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Name: StaY
Belt: Green belt
How often you play: Every day.
Best mod: Aikido
Why you want to join: I've been in a clan before, but I had a bad impression of the clan. I have a good impression of that clan.
What can you do for this clan: I can do clan videos, I can donate TC, because i buy credits by PayPal.
Infractions (current and expired): /
Originally Posted by Shalank View Post
I say yes and dkilla is a excellent fighter in akido when i tested him and it seems like he can make some good textures

Dear Shalank, As I Know The Normal Pies Can't Vote So I Don't Vote. I Preffer You To Not Vote Till You Don't Get Meat Pie, Or Higher Rank
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]