Toribash
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
You must rate the replay above you! Or else you will die!

R.I.P. Rezer
oh yeah
xD
Sorry Kengee
your replay is awesome i waiting full version
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
It's fine. Also try to avoid double posts. Ill try to rate and give c&c to your replays later im on my ipod.

Edit:

Rezer: Jump from smoke: Great job I loved it. I like how you made uke go UGH. Your style and momentum of the replay was great. I love your spin in the middle of it teach me how to spin? I suck at it :|. Booms were great too. Pose was okay.

Someone edit my replay Pl0x. I can't seem to get a decap boom on uke and make him go UGH. Can anyone fix my kick or make my tori stand up somehow so I can continue my replay?
Last edited by KenGee; May 5, 2012 at 02:19 PM.
It was a really slow replay, and most of the dm's didn't look solid. The last one didn't even look like a hit, just looked like your leg hit it and it fell apart, I'd fix that to look more solid, with a leg flying through it or something, that just looks weird. Also, you had to make a pose rather than flow into one(I.e watch your legs move when trying to obtain the pose, it looks bad.)

My replay, comment on my replay thread.
^What he said.

Hacks:

Great tricks you got there. Honestly I suck at tricking. Your moves will nice,clean,smooth, and it had flow awesome job.
I'm sorry kengee but I suck at booms, so all I got was this.

Also, freshly baked replay.
Attached Files
kengee edit.rpl (178.9 KB, 13 views)
pusga - Damashi Me.rpl (130.4 KB, 14 views)
oh yeah