Toribash
I've lost all my bannanas, marbles and fucks to give : D and, hmmmm really think that we don't have a lot of spam when we have atleast 900 posts worth of spam in here. I know for a fact that 900 posts worth of spam is over the top for a clan that is only 3 weeks old. Hehe "emotions" lmfao you funny dizzy.
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Clan drama at its best, omg I love clans like these.

If only, if only. Please explain "clans like these."?
Originally Posted by G1RL View Post
I've lost all my bannanas, marbles and fucks to give : D and, hmmmm really think that we don't have a lot of spam when we have atleast 900 posts worth of spam in here. I know for a fact that 900 posts worth of spam is over the top for a clan that is only 3 weeks old. Hehe "emotions" lmfao you funny dizzy.

Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight

Actually there is nothing you guys can do to prevent spam, this is the reason there are clan threads, so the clan can communicate. You should be happy your clan thread is active, some clans don't have that. I sure do see some spam but most of it is by the leaders themself, just my opinion.
-----
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Oh you mustve loved saints at the end of their run

I was the reason ^.^ I made sure to ban any members from my servers and insult the fuck out of them.
Last edited by Devil; Dec 29, 2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight

Actually there is nothing you guys can do to prevent spam, this is the reason there are clan threads, so the clan can communicate. You should be happy your clan thread is active, some clans don't have that. I sure do see some spam but most of it is by the leaders themself, just my opinion.
-----

I was the reason ^.^ I made sure to ban any members from my servers and insult the fuck out of them.

True but reason being we have 4 leaders and basically only they post. I am fine with a wee bit of spam but when it comes to stupid spam, ie; people not reading previous posts and asking questions they already know the answer to or randomly coming in saying " lmao so random" or asking what we are talking about when if they just read they would know. Obvious useless spam.
aaw jees you lost all your bananas and marbles .......someones a little crazy. and since you guys Fing ignored my post i will say it again

CAN SOMONE TELL ME HOW THE CLAN WAS STARTED WHO IDEA IT WAS. A SHORT SUMMARY OF HOW YOU CAME TO START THIS DAMN CLAN SO I CAN PUT IT IN CLAN STORY.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Enevitably spam is unnavoidable but we need to make an effort to limit it. And that's not the only issues.
Haha nice. And about cleaning up the spam, I dont see a point in it. The past clans I've been in havent had much activity because they want to become official and so posts like ours arent allowed. Makes the clan a bit bland. I tend to post less when clan-related posts are the only post allowed. Usually my idea's end up going against everyone else's too :b
Oh and me, amber and plata started the clan with the idea for the name from sparti.