Toribash
Alright fellas, I need some help.

What's a really good movie to watch with your girlfriend? I can legally download that shit (yay China). She's into happy movies. Big name ones are probably not the best option, but if they're older that's cool.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Oh, that movie is awesome. I had completely forgotten about it.

And turns out she hasn't seen it either. Thanks for the suggestion, Huckleberry.

Any others?
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Like happy as in chick flic, or happy as in like happy ending?
As in, no action and more calm, cute stuff?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Happy as in happy ending. Action is always fun.
Watch Click.
Or any Disney film, like Finding Nemo, Up etc.
Knocked up, Juno or Superbad.

Or any from this list http://www.imdb.com/list/FtbdobU_Dqk/

Why is it when people ask you what's your favourite film, or whats a good film to watch you seem to suddenly forget every movie you've ever watched...
Last edited by eightah; May 7, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
Wait, what
21, some good shiz.
-----
Saw it. Amazing movie imo
Last edited by Dave; May 7, 2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
21 as in the blackjack movie?

And eightah, dude, I can't remember any of the movies I've watched, which is why I'm asking inq.
i hate people.
and my girlfriend is ignoring me for no reason.
that might be why I hate people.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
i love sham.
and my sham is loving me for a reason.
that might be why I love sham.

d'aww, you're too kind. <3
inq.