Toribash
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
You can fix your heart with this treadmill.

His heart is fixed. And pumping... Be that as it may, he still needs more of a workout. I love you.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
But not anymoe, she just eats on herself and them sucks it out

Dude something is wrong with your sister.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
Dude something is wrong with your sister.

When she was 10, she was an innocent but defending girl. Until she made up her own demon character from drawing. Now she claims that she's a psyco and she cries when no-one's there. And she wants to run around and kill everyone. It made me cry because I don't like her like that. She also claims the loves blood and gore. That character she made up all did it.Also this is one of the 250 drawings of her. Follow her page on DeviantART :3

It's supposed to be bigger. And this drawing was based. That's not really her, and it's actually another character, drawn over.
-----
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
I'm trying to figure out how he does that with a tread mill...

My slinky just rolls around and gets all tangled. :c

I miss my slinkie too. It was just a little baby rainbow when I got it....

My sister used to know how to untangle it, but we left our apartment for a bigger, better house not on a very top floor.
Last edited by omegadark1; Feb 18, 2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
私の顔にそれを言う。
Oo lol, didn't take a look on forums these days, I'm just playing some games with my cousin. <3

Sorry for inactivity, though.
-----
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
But I hate everyone.

Do You?
Last edited by Patrickooo; Feb 18, 2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
When she was 10, she was an innocent but defending girl. Until she made up her own demon character from drawing. Now she claims that she's a psyco and she cries when no-one's there. And she wants to run around and kill everyone. It made me cry because I don't like her like that. She also claims the loves blood and gore. That character she made up all did it.Also this is one of the 250 drawings of her. Follow her page on DeviantART :3

It's supposed to be bigger. And this drawing was based. That's not really her, and it's actually another character, drawn over.
-----

I miss my slinkie too. It was just a little baby rainbow when I got it....

My sister used to know how to untangle it, but we left our apartment for a bigger, better house not on a very top floor.

2emo4me
beware
the goblin