Toribash
Platinum would be awesome.
Though I doubt we'd get placed that high.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

If you won all 5 ranked games with that team, you'd get placed in high silver, possible low gold.

Which is stupid, cause I had a team that was all silver, bronze, or unranked, with one gold, and we played the last 2 placement games against full plat teams in plat 5v5 and we won all 5, and it placed us in high silver. We stopped doing 5s after that because we were all collectively going "Fuck this shit."
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If you won all 5 ranked games with that team, you'd get placed in high silver, possible low gold.

Which is stupid, cause I had a team that was all silver, bronze, or unranked, with one gold, and we played the last 2 placement games against full plat teams in plat 5v5 and we won all 5, and it placed us in high silver. We stopped doing 5s after that because we were all collectively going "Fuck this shit."

My friends full bronze 3v3 got plat
I didnt manage to get gold
Placement system is broken
This warwick game was pretty special, I was an unkillable monster and my only death was trying to 1v5 them under their nexus turrets, lol.

warwick game + first game shyvana

Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

the ranked team im in, won 4/5 of the placements and got placed in silver 1 aswell. tho they were 3 gold's a plat and a diamond.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I hate going against WW

ww is a joke, ignite him and he's a helpless dog. and if he goes tanky he's even more a joke cause he's just like a mundo, sticking like glue to ur ADC and dealing next to no dmg.

also i just got Diana thoo.. im lacking terribly on ADC's but meh.. i want some of them but not to play them AD... (ezreal kog..) but i kinda liked jinx and lucian that freeweek.. but i just dont want to buy ADC's... its kind of my worst role.. dont really want to focus on that...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Karma! Any thoughts on her? What opinions ya guys have?

a fucking shitton of dmg on that Q, and u can literally never escape her
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
ADC is my best role. Support is probably my worst but I was decent with blitzcrank.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays