9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Uric and Llama... (Or Murm too...), I'm wondering if you guys can talk to Baytch... Cus his last post in our forum was 3 weeks ago... And I never saw he ingame... Can you guys ask him to be more active please? Or if he still wanna be a Pirate... Please?

How do you suggest we do that if he has been inactive for 3 weeks?

Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
How does it concern you?

Exactly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Because I'm a member of the clan and I rly think that clan, Important People Speacialy, should be active... I just asked that 'cuz lsl said that there's a lot of unactive players in our clan... Baytch is one of them... And he entered in the forums yesterday... But he don't post...

#TribeOn
52x: What happened to Matt's last clan? After it died what did he do? He joined here, now he starts another one? How successful do you think it will be based on his previous choices?

If you leave, you cannot return, but I am willing to bet all my TC that you will quickly realise the mistake you have made if you do leave.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by GodPVPKill View Post
im green belt but can i join?

No sorry you aren't a high enough belt.

Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Belt and qi: black belt

GMT: Whats that?

Strongest mod: Kickbox

Past clans: DaF Hoodz[dead] FsT[current]

Desc: cool guy in toribash who needs a can and is active on forums

Just piss off already!
Last edited by Murmayder; Dec 29, 2009 at 03:10 AM.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Well We will still get apps just of higher belts. The higher the belt requirement, the higher the level of skill which will attract higher belted players. At the moment, I think I'm the highest belted member in our clan, which is not bad but not great either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!