Toribash
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
I still can't believe you uploaded that. Get good, maybe one day you'll be bronze like me.

House got invaded by ants about a week ago, still in the aftermath.

How about you fellas?

I'm Ants in My Eyes Cheshyre here at Ants in My Eyes Cheshyre's Electronics! I mean, there's so many ants in my eyes! And there's so many TVs! Microwaves! Radios, I think! I can't, I'm not 100 percent sure what we have here in stock, because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low! Check out this refrigerator! Only $200! What about this microwave? Only $100, that's fair! I'm Ants in My Eyes Cheshyre! Everything's black! I can't see a thing! And also, I can't feel anything either, [sets ablaze] did I mention that? But that's not as catchy, as having ants in your eyes, so... that always goes... y'know, off by the wayside! I can't feel, it's a very rare disease, all my se— all my nerves, they don't allow for the sensation of touch! So I never know what's going on! Am I standing, sitting? I don't know!
-----
Also since DrHax removed his old chess sig, who wants to be in my new one?
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 8, 2017 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
i think season 0? When the season ended it was the first set of season rewards

ok, i approve of your existence
Pidda's spirit animal
kazu i need help i dont know what games 2 buy,any recommendations guys?
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I'm Ants in My Eyes Cheshyre here at Ants in My Eyes Cheshyre's Electronics! I mean, there's so many ants in my eyes! And there's so many TVs! Microwaves! Radios, I think! I can't, I'm not 100 percent sure what we have here in stock, because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low! Check out this refrigerator! Only $200! What about this microwave? Only $100, that's fair! I'm Ants in My Eyes Cheshyre! Everything's black! I can't see a thing! And also, I can't feel anything either, [sets ablaze] did I mention that? But that's not as catchy, as having ants in your eyes, so... that always goes... y'know, off by the wayside! I can't feel, it's a very rare disease, all my se— all my nerves, they don't allow for the sensation of touch! So I never know what's going on! Am I standing, sitting? I don't know!
-----
Also since DrHax removed his old chess sig, who wants to be in my new one?

They didnt get the reference, fucking scrubs