Toribash
Janna is the best champion in the game.
All other champions are low tier, janna is high tier.

Diagram

Last edited by Fear; Jan 11, 2014 at 04:31 AM.
So me and Jon decided to play LoL together while in a Skype call. This is bad because a) Skype hogs your internet b) our connection to each other is already bad enough without Skype. We did pretty bad but...

Wow...

The only reason we won is because I kept annoying my team mates and forcing them to take inhib no matter what because we couldn't take on the other team anyway. While we were having multiple team fights, our minions up top were pushing the lane and getting the Nexus Turrets. Once the last turret was destroyed, I was like, "I can probably teleport there for the luls and attack the Nexus." Fortunately, 2 other team mates followed me and we bursted down the Nexus. GG.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
dat riven.. 3 trinity's... gawd cant go worse :<
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So me and Jon decided to play LoL together while in a Skype call. This is bad because a) Skype hogs your internet b) our connection to each other is already bad enough without Skype. We did pretty bad but...

Wow...

The only reason we won is because I kept annoying my team mates and forcing them to take inhib no matter what because we couldn't take on the other team anyway. While we were having multiple team fights, our minions up top were pushing the lane and getting the Nexus Turrets. Once the last turret was destroyed, I was like, "I can probably teleport there for the luls and attack the Nexus." Fortunately, 2 other team mates followed me and we bursted down the Nexus. GG.

Lol thornmail

Add me and I can teach ya a bunch:
Hydesdelca
Ancient [Evil]
Created a ranked team.

I'm bronze, two silvers, one plat and one diamond.

2/2 wins so far.
What division will we get if we'll win all five?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I thought you could only get placed in silver and had to crawl up

ranked team placement depends on the players' soloq mmr
basically if you have a team full of challangers you can get placed in diamond 3 after 5 wins
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Lol thornmail

Add me and I can teach ya a bunch:
Hydesdelca

I had it for Jinx. She was butt raping me. You don't really need to teach me anything, but if you think you can somehow give me better internet, that would help a lot. I'm tired of playing with 800 ping every match.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays