Ranking
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
I got placed in silver 4 with 150 normal wins and no runes, lol.

I went 6/4 in my placements, played 4 games of support and 6 games of varying roles.
-----
I got placed in silver 4 with 150 normal wins and no runes, lol.

I went 6/4 in my placements, played 4 games of support and 6 games of varying roles.

i got out of god damn bronze with only ad runes
ad kass early game too op
Pretty much the whole of EU West is like this
Last edited by Butler; Jan 10, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
I won 6/4 and got stuck in bronze 4 such bs.

Did you... lose your first 4 games in a row?

I tried to troll my smurf down to bronze 5, literally fed intentionally for the 10 matches, went 1/9 and got bronze 3.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Did you... lose your first 4 games in a row?

I tried to troll my smurf down to bronze 5, literally fed intentionally for the 10 matches, went 1/9 and got bronze 3.

I feel bad more for the people that had to play with you when you fed
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
seems like you dont understand how the ranked system works ehhh..
the season runs about 9 months and no matter at what point u reach lvl 30 , you can go whenever u want to the placement matches and start playing ranked tho...

but dont do it when u hit 30 straight away. never a good thing. made that back in early season 2 and i regret it (got put in bronze there thoo)
usually i would say u should have about 1000 normal games done (not wins, total) before you hop into serious ranked. (not to mention having a main role, several main champs in all roles etc. etc.)

I knew about everything you just said. You just don't understand that I don't have much time to play LoL what with school and taking care of my baby brother. Also, when you start ranked, are you not allowed to play drafts anymore?
-----
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
News: Summoner name clean up

So now I can take Friesguy. Yey.
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 11, 2014 at 12:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I knew about everything you just said. You just don't understand that I don't have much time to play LoL what with school and taking care of my baby brother. Also, when you start ranked, are you not allowed to play drafts anymore?
-----

So now I can take Friesguy. Yey.

Just spent 10k ip
Wheres my rope im going to the forest
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
I know that feel all too well, got put into bronze 5 at the start of the season and never looked back.

Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
If only i listened to that
I was bronze V when this season began now im plat 3 :/
took me like 1k games to climb out of bronze

well i stardet out in bronze 4 season 3 thoo and it was not hard at all to get out there... 80ish games..
silver was the true terror to get from silver 5 to 1, 1 was easy peasy again.. now im sitting on gold 4 and thinking if i go for plat cuz its still a month until the reset
-----
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

it doesnt change's anything when u play ranked.
except that for others in their friendlist ur shown with ranked wins/elo instead of normal wins.
Last edited by Unicorn; Jan 11, 2014 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken