yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Uric and Llama... (Or Murm too...), I'm wondering if you guys can talk to Baytch... Cus his last post in our forum was 3 weeks ago... And I never saw he ingame... Can you guys ask him to be more active please? Or if he still wanna be a Pirate... Please?

#TribeOn
I would apologize but...... I really dont feel like it. except I did..... to chacos..

I think this is an awesome idea to shut down recruiting for a while so that we can become closer and better on forums and ingame and when we do start recruiting again no more bs applications and if they give us one...they are obviously not pirate material in the first place
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Anyway... I think that we should make our requeriments more... Dificult... Like:

Brown Belt
70 Posts +
Be Active On Forums
Be Active On Piratez Forum
Be Acceptable/Good Ingame
Have Good Grammar
Need To Know How To Acces Our Forum
Need To Know How To Attatch Replays
Need To Know How To Attatch Images

I think also, that the application could be like this:

*Name:
*Belt:
*QI:
*Past Clans:
GMT:
Tested Ingame? By Who?:
Current Balance(Items and TC):
Your Tori Picture:
Replays:

I don't think that Self Description or Why You Wanna Join are realy needed... The ones without *Aren't REALY needed... But it would be good to have them... So what you think?

And Also, I'm Closer In Piratez To:
Camareon
Chris
Squirre
Murm
8OJ4N
Sexy
Llama
And Uric A Bit...

Everyone else I just know, or I've never saw them...
Last edited by GrayveXP; Dec 29, 2009 at 02:05 AM.

#TribeOn
Also im not going to apologize to Chac or evangus. They both deserved it tbh all i said was to get out. Evangus had like no posts and they had a conversation in recruitment which could have been had via pms and it does say spam will not be tolerated. So i dont know if you are just saying this because Darkjak said "its blown out of proportion" or w/e he said.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
From NZ forums. He is alright
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|