Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
seems like you dont understand how the ranked system works ehhh..
the season runs about 9 months and no matter at what point u reach lvl 30 , you can go whenever u want to the placement matches and start playing ranked tho...

but dont do it when u hit 30 straight away. never a good thing. made that back in early season 2 and i regret it (got put in bronze there thoo)
usually i would say u should have about 1000 normal games done (not wins, total) before you hop into serious ranked. (not to mention having a main role, several main champs in all roles etc. etc.)

I know that feel all too well, got put into bronze 5 at the start of the season and never looked back.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
but dont do it when u hit 30 straight away

If only i listened to that
I was bronze V when this season began now im plat 3 :/
took me like 1k games to climb out of bronze
I was put into Bronze 3 and I pushed it to Silver 5 before preseason xP Now I just sit here crying, wish I could be put with people that wouldn't rage and yell "This is lost" when something goes wrong.
The amount of games I've turned around that seemed impossible to win by just staying positive and trying to make plays despite the odds is just unbelievable. Most people in this division that are winning by miles tend to act reckless and end up throwing the game and if the other team is smart enough to punish their mistakes you can turn it around and win.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I was put into Bronze 3 and I pushed it to Silver 5 before preseason xP Now I just sit here crying, wish I could be put with people that wouldn't rage and yell "This is lost" when something goes wrong.
The amount of games I've turned around that seemed impossible to win by just staying positive and trying to make plays despite the odds is just unbelievable. Most people in this division that are winning by miles tend to act reckless and end up throwing the game and if the other team is smart enough to punish their mistakes you can turn it around and win.

"This is lost"
When they say that
>Tab>Mute
Muting in-game is a short-term solution to the wrong problem. The problem that you're counteracting by muting somebody is that you don't have their negativity rubbing off on you. But the problem you're probably trying to solve is how to win the game. Muting doesn't fix that problem, and it could very well make it harder.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Muting in-game is a short-term solution to the wrong problem. The problem that you're counteracting by muting somebody is that you don't have their negativity rubbing off on you. But the problem you're probably trying to solve is how to win the game. Muting doesn't fix that problem, and it could very well make it harder.

I have tried multiple times to say to them that we can still win
They end up saying k i afk then
Or "lol stfu retard"
Then go ahead and mute at that point. But outright mute at first signs of giving up doesn't fix anything.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
but dont do it when u hit 30 straight away. never a good thing. made that back in early season 2 and i regret it (got put in bronze there thoo)
usually i would say u should have about 1000 normal games done (not wins, total) before you hop into serious ranked. (not to mention having a main role, several main champs in all roles etc. etc.)

I got placed in Silver 4 with 300 normal wins, only played support for 9 of the placement games for lack of other champions... Luck might exist.
I got placed in silver 4 with 150 normal wins and no runes, lol.

I went 6/4 in my placements, played 4 games of support and 6 games of varying roles.
-----
I got placed in silver 4 with 150 normal wins and no runes, lol.

I went 6/4 in my placements, played 4 games of support and 6 games of varying roles.
Last edited by Beast; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ancient [Evil]