Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[1336] Clan Debates
I think all of you guys know about GanksYou's debates right?

So this is the official thread about it. We shall talk about our future debate topics, our feedback on each debate, the choosing of our next host to host the debates and our clan debate teams switching. Clan Debates are very serious and no spamming, flamming, harrasing is illegal. Rasicm is allowed only if it is the topic of the debate. If not, it is illegal.

Rules:
TBA(I'll talk with GanksYou)

Host:
GanksYou

Debates:
Debate #2

Debate #3

Debate #4

Debate #4

I also thought of an idea.

We are SPLITTING the clan into two,three or four which ever suits you guys for debating.The process is first you guys will pick numbers. Second I or GanksYou will pick numbers that will go together. If possible, once you get your respective teams you may trade if ONLY the person is either inactive or banned. Trading or switching members is strictly discouraged but legal. Just take note that the two teams must agree not like you want to switch without consulting the member you want to switch with.
Last edited by Numb; Aug 30, 2009 at 08:16 AM.
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and sat on him to fart, so he smelled of year old roadkill, which wasn't too colorful, but oddly tasty. After devouring a fucking baby, he fapped with his left hand,and white stuff exploded from his dick which was
[1336] Promo Events
This is the official thread where I/we will pick for my next event. Events include art,game competitions, etc. We will also discuss about our feedback or comments on the last event and how was it. I'll update my fund for the events and I am encouraging everyone to donate to this. Also, other clans or other people may join BUT if they one, the prizes will be taken away 25% or 1/4. There will be exceptions though if like the clans are allies with us and if I say so.

Bank: Estimated at 100k(including items)

Promo Hosts: Aspire

Events:
[1336.9] Uke's Final Straw
[1336.9] Debate Events

I also want one more judge our events just incase I am away, inactive. So I will be holding applications shortly. BUT there will be consequences if you will be the judge, you may NOT enter any of my contests. I will share alittle overview of what you will do as a judge. The judge will pick winners from the participants and annouce them to the public. We will consult each other either via PM or via IRC.

Rules for Co-Judges:
1.You may not present the winners until I see you're winners sheet.
2. You may invite clans to join(even if they are not allies)
3. You may invite people to join
4. You may give feedbacks and encourage the participants to edit or redo the work if you are not contented or pleased with their work

Application:

-Username:
-Have you hosted or co-hosted any events?
-If so, link them please:
-Have you handled tremendous amounts of money?(100k+)
-Do you have IRC?
-How often do you use it?

Others:
Link to the old events thread: [1336] Events
Last edited by Numb; Aug 30, 2009 at 09:48 AM.
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and sat on him to fart, so he smelled of year old roadkill, which wasn't too colorful, but oddly tasty. After devouring a fucking baby, he fapped with his left hand,and white stuff exploded from his dick which was kinda sticky but
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and sat on him to fart, so he smelled of year old roadkill, which wasn't too colorful, but oddly tasty. After devouring a fucking baby, he fapped with his left hand,and white stuff exploded from his dick which was kinda sticky but was very tasty.
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and sat on him to fart, so he smelled of year old roadkill, which wasn't too colorful, but oddly tasty. After devouring a fucking baby, he fapped with his left hand,and white stuff exploded from his dick which was kinda sticky but was very tasty. His adventure continued
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and sat on him to fart, so he smelled of year old roadkill, which wasn't too colorful, but oddly tasty. After devouring a fucking baby, he fapped with his left hand,and white stuff exploded from his dick which was kinda sticky but was very tasty. His adventure continued with a slut