Toribash
You don't need to max attack speed, twitch has an as steroid in his q already.

There's a point where attack speed has redundancy. Twitch really only needs two items as his core, an attack speed/damage item and a crit/damage item. Examples would be shiv and ie, or botrk and pd. Follow up the core with a last whisper, and you have all the damage you would really every need for most of the game. Basically core is

IE/BotRK/BT + PD/SS + LW

in order of buying and preferred out of choices listed first. IE is just so powerful on twitch that it's pretty much a crime to not have that item on him by late game. BotRK is an economical item on him and gives him great dueling, but needs more items to make it scale, and BT is heavy situational. PD because crit chance > slight ms increase and slight magic damage aoe, but is more expensive.

An IE + PD twitch should win every teamfight that engages evenly in mid game. A BotRK + PD twitch should win virtually every teamfight that engages evenly in mid game. Anything after the core should be situational for surviving, more damage is often overkill and just risks throwing the game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Hurricane is shit. Never build it. Ever. You do more damage if you invest in a pd or a shiv. You already have the aoe ranged, now you just add aoe ranged crits and you're golden.

My friend is plat 1 builds hurricane on jinx out of 140games he has 70% win rate
Soo hurricane works
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
My friend is plat 1 builds hurricane on jinx out of 140games he has 70% win rate
Soo hurricane works

The fact that it works doesn't mean that it's the best choice. It's a shitty item that isn't gold efficient at all.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I really like yasou
anyone got some tips and a decent build?

Start Doran shield or Doran blade or red pot (depends on match up)
Statikk Shiv>IE>Berserkers>BT>LW>GA
So basically, we were 9, they were 22. No one said a single word, we didn't even try to surrender. Nothing, it was the weirdest thing you could ever see in this community. Then all of a sudden, Elise starts to give some strategies we could use, we discussed, all 5 of us. We trapped, we baited, we sacrificed in order to save, all planned. Guess what happened. We won!!! This was the most nerve wrecking game I have ever played. Since when does the community attempt to mend what's broken instead of breaking it even more?

Kids, has riot ever told you about how not flaming increases chances of victory?

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

You don't need to max attack speed, twitch has an as steroid in his q already.

There's a point where attack speed has redundancy. Twitch really only needs two items as his core, an attack speed/damage item and a crit/damage item. Examples would be shiv and ie, or botrk and pd. Follow up the core with a last whisper, and you have all the damage you would really every need for most of the game. Basically core is

IE/BotRK/BT + PD/SS + LW

in order of buying and preferred out of choices listed first. IE is just so powerful on twitch that it's pretty much a crime to not have that item on him by late game. BotRK is an economical item on him and gives him great dueling, but needs more items to make it scale, and BT is heavy situational. PD because crit chance > slight ms increase and slight magic damage aoe, but is more expensive.

An IE + PD twitch should win every teamfight that engages evenly in mid game. A BotRK + PD twitch should win virtually every teamfight that engages evenly in mid game. Anything after the core should be situational for surviving, more damage is often overkill and just risks throwing the game.

i usually go botrk>shiv, love that build on him.
and all i do is pushing bot lane all game, if ganked Q away, or duel their ADC and wreck it... (usually those lazy vayne's which suck)
it works for me mostly and its fun
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So basically, we were 9, they were 22. No one said a single word, we didn't even try to surrender. Nothing, it was the weirdest thing you could ever see in this community. Then all of a sudden, Elise starts to give some strategies we could use, we discussed, all 5 of us. We trapped, we baited, we sacrificed in order to save, all planned. Guess what happened. We won!!! This was the most nerve wrecking game I have ever played. Since when does the community attempt to mend what's broken instead of breaking it even more?

Kids, has riot ever told you about how not flaming increases chances of victory?

You have no idea how true that is. You can turn the most lopsided games completely around through just team attitude, especially in lower elos. When everybody knows what they have to do to win, and everybody is driven to win over showing off, teams can pull off the most ridiculous shit. It's the reason why I hate playing with people who give up before a match is over. It's only over until the nexus is down.

Similarly, complaining can turn easy victories into losses. There's one dude I play with from time to time who gives up instantly if we lose the first teamfight, minor or major, and then complains about it and wants to surrender at 20. I put up with him, but man it can be annoying. Giving up only cements the outcome, the victory pulled from the jaws of defeat is infinitely more satisfying than several victories that were like stealing candy from a baby. He's not the same type of player as me though, he likes playing games he understands and can win pretty easily at, so I put up with it, but I'll be pretty brutal on people I meet in games who give up too early.

On a related note, played a normal game with a couple people, the one random instalocks top, then afks until the start of the game. Reason I know? He didn't change his runes and masteries, so he was AP lee sin. Then he builds pure damage and maxes q against a vladamir, so he lost his lane horribly. Then he roams bottom and flash q's the enemy adc, who was jinx, who's next to a thresh, who are both the same level as him, and chases to the 2nd turret with no vision in the enemy jungle and gets rekked by bot, mid, and jungle converging on him, getting my adc killed in the process because he tried to get him out with on the hunt, then complains about me, also playing thresh, not going all in, despite him flash qing on to an adc who flashed further back to draw him further in, and then him not accepting the lantern when I was pinging wildly for him to get the fuck back. Needless to say, the people I was queuing with and I just tore the fuck into him for his idiocy for instalocking without checking his runes, building pure damage against a sustain champ with no ability to pressure the lane early because of his runes, then diving heavily like a retard into enemy territory with no vision, and expecting his team to follow him. We surrendered at 20 because, at that point, nobody wanted to play with him anymore. He ended the game with a dorans blade, vamp scepter, and a longsword. Because he couldn't cs at all.

/rant
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You have no idea how true that is. You can turn the most lopsided games completely around through just team attitude, especially in lower elos. When everybody knows what they have to do to win, and everybody is driven to win over showing off, teams can pull off the most ridiculous shit. It's the reason why I hate playing with people who give up before a match is over. It's only over until the nexus is down.

Similarly, complaining can turn easy victories into losses. There's one dude I play with from time to time who gives up instantly if we lose the first teamfight, minor or major, and then complains about it and wants to surrender at 20. I put up with him, but man it can be annoying. Giving up only cements the outcome, the victory pulled from the jaws of defeat is infinitely more satisfying than several victories that were like stealing candy from a baby. He's not the same type of player as me though, he likes playing games he understands and can win pretty easily at, so I put up with it, but I'll be pretty brutal on people I meet in games who give up too early.

On a related note, played a normal game with a couple people, the one random instalocks top, then afks until the start of the game. Reason I know? He didn't change his runes and masteries, so he was AP lee sin. Then he builds pure damage and maxes q against a vladamir, so he lost his lane horribly. Then he roams bottom and flash q's the enemy adc, who was jinx, who's next to a thresh, who are both the same level as him, and chases to the 2nd turret with no vision in the enemy jungle and gets rekked by bot, mid, and jungle converging on him, getting my adc killed in the process because he tried to get him out with on the hunt, then complains about me, also playing thresh, not going all in, despite him flash qing on to an adc who flashed further back to draw him further in, and then him not accepting the lantern when I was pinging wildly for him to get the fuck back. Needless to say, the people I was queuing with and I just tore the fuck into him for his idiocy for instalocking without checking his runes, building pure damage against a sustain champ with no ability to pressure the lane early because of his runes, then diving heavily like a retard into enemy territory with no vision, and expecting his team to follow him. We surrendered at 20 because, at that point, nobody wanted to play with him anymore. He ended the game with a dorans blade, vamp scepter, and a longsword. Because he couldn't cs at all.

/rant

Ho Lee Shit