Toribash
Archived for your reading pleasure:

Originally Posted by Nightin
Replay Review

Well well, if it isn't my fellow clansman Larfen! What joys have you prepared for us today in your well known fashion of replay making?

By the looks of it just a manipulation of the loved dummy we all know as Uke, nothing surprising here. But if we take a closer look we can see it's more than that, it's a manipulation of the very nature of human nature.
It took me on a journey I have never experienced before, a journey you only hear about in legends!
We can see that this black and yellow Tori not only struggles to keep the dummy at bay, but also keep his inner demons from reaching him, corrupting him. All the while we, the spectators cannot even come close to comprehending the pain this brave Tori is going through.

Managing to keep himself safe from physical damage, does he succeed in keeping himself safe from spiritual damage? For now, maybe but even the great Toris can stoop down to the level of mere peasants.

6 chicken poops out of 7.

Elephants eyesight must be pretty limited, as they all seem to think my dwarves heads look like mosh pits.

Fun D:
oh yeah
Sorry for my recent inactivity.
I'm back now.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

HI KRISTIS WELCOME BACK

Also it's my birthday today. Turning 19. NINE-TEEN YEARS. Still only 13 mentally, though. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
HI KRISTIS WELCOME BACK

Also it's my birthday today. Turning 19. NINE-TEEN YEARS. Still only 13 mentally, though. :U

\o/

Happy birthday bro.Have fun etc.
Oh and...You're so...old now.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

HAPPY BBOUERGFGAE BIRTHDAY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCANNONSHOOKLENFAC E.

Have a nice party(without hungover). :>
[20:35] <Erth> :D