Toribash
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
Hey, the names Jesus. I am here to apply, spread the love of Cookies, and to stand around and look beautiful. Here is my app:
[...]
Received Any Major Infractions / Supensions On The Forum?: No, and hopefully none in the future.

veto no
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
veto no

>implying anyone named ARGLAX can veto against a clan founder ;)

Jesus is in. This clan needs more spirituality anyway. Also, don't worry. I'll make sure he gets at least a few infractions, somehow.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
I'll make sure he gets at least a few infractions, somehow.

thank god we have you
-----
Originally Posted by oliw101 View Post
Ingame Name- Oliw101

Belt- black

How long you have been playing- 1 year

Your Age- 13

Timezone and country- GBR

Your Best mod Abd

Previous clans (if any)- banned. Icof. Legend. Fall. Fallen. Therisen. Ambix

Personality- Funny and jokey

Why you want to join (put some effort into this)- because I want to be apart of this clan. And I am talented and I do a lot of Marketing , bet servers and tourneys so this clan will be popular

Definite yes.
Last edited by Arglax; Oct 5, 2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Definite yes.

Why do you have to do this? Whyyy?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'm not rude in game and Jesus is a scammer he took my bet server from me. It will be your loss not to let me in
I market ask me for a price on anything I got.
He's lying just to get here. Please do not let him in. I can assure you that you won't be losing anything if you don't accept him.
Originally Posted by oliw101 View Post
Jesus is a scammer

True. He allegedly turned water into wine & healed the chronically ill.
f=m*a syens
Shit, we've got some DRAMA here. Okay, so. Anyone who's named Jesus gets to make the final call, because if there's someone we can trust it would be a dude called Jesus.

So, Jesus. Who goes to purgatory? You or the dude with the extremely ugly avatar?