Toribash
Maximum of 10 options are allowed on a poll. Could people just post who they think should be on it here? I'd want IIInsanEEE, Daed, Chaossook, Redundant and Hawkes on it. Maybe Zelda :P
Yeah... Gosh darn poll... We could choose the most active and reliable members to go up on a poll though, etc.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Let's see... We'll want an odd number of people on the council for obvious reasons, so Redundant(obvs), me(because I'm an egotistical prick and I want to be on a super secret council that decides shit), IIInsanEEE, Daed and the final spot is a toss up between Zelda and Chaossook. So basically what Ele said.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Could've used strawpoll btw. It's okay. I didn't think of it until now either.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Stick everyone on it, or just the listed candidates?
It's up. Check our little board.
Interestingg. Honestly it would be great if I could at least suggest too or something about the members who wants to join the clan(whether or not I join the council). The influences I have towards the main concepts and missions of the clan to choose the people who fit here are strong/clear enough I guess. Also I've been through this when I was the leader of (7th). But anyways lets see how the poll results will end.

btw, when will it end?