Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I swear to god sirl, you have the best cat pictures ever. Smoooooth mooooooooovez

Welcome back inoob
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Within the first 10 minutes of his being back he spammed the fuck out of a server, got completely trashed in a rap battle, then lost to Groumet in a gmtourney.

TGS Represent.
Preposterously dank.
WB iNoob! <3
Don't rape too much people.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
What applicant?
Check this out guys, made it for fun and the OC6
Attached Files
#A+ OC6.rpl (224.4 KB, 12 views)
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
What gender are you: Male-ish
Do you understand how to work an oven: Yes
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process: exceptionally*
What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: Pyrotechnic, Wonder Twin, Clitoris. I would love to get the "Have sex with Orko" badge, but Orko's shining light of glory bestows itself upon me, and I can't see a thing.
Is it dobbys fault: When there is Orko or peanut butter involved, yes. And most other times too.
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing: I can braid hair...
Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: 4 Elves and 7 knives ago, we cut some elves up and put them in the oven at 350 for an hour and a half. The end.
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: Because cookies are yummy in my uterus.

This

Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
What applicant?
Check this out guys, made it for fun and the OC6

Damn man, that last kick was amazing. Wish it was a boom
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
What gender are you: Male-ish
Do you understand how to work an oven: Yes
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process: exceptionally*
What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: Pyrotechnic, Wonder Twin, Clitoris. I would love to get the "Have sex with Orko" badge, but Orko's shining light of glory bestows itself upon me, and I can't see a thing.
Is it dobbys fault: When there is Orko or peanut butter involved, yes. And most other times too.
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing: I can braid hair...
Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: 4 Elves and 7 knives ago, we cut some elves up and put them in the oven at 350 for an hour and a half. The end.
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: Because cookies are yummy in my uterus.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope