Toribash
Originally Posted by zapekk View Post
I know that you are damn *****...

Wait wha...

Just joking.
And i meant that i was only away mostly weekend and couple days before it.

Huh?

Anyway, who's side are you on Zap?
Leader of nothing
Who's side on what?

Anyway Flux...

You sig... There's something wrong in it...

Did you know that your link takes you into our clan?

fuck
'' Leader of The Aces '' on your signature takes you to the Ethereal clan page is what Zapekk meant.

All hail Wolid, if you're not on Wolid's side you are not cool.
piratez
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
No it doesn't. It never did.

And what I meant by who's side; Wolid or Celestia?

Errr, it does. I clicked and brought to Ethr XD. It is set to go to WHO EVER'S clan, not just yours. It is like just clicking the clan button. It brings you to the thing for YOUR clan, silly :3

I dislike brony's... They are ok, but, keep it inside. Don't be like "OMFG I AM A PONY, I HAVE A PONY, HE TALKS TO ME EVERYDAY AND MAKES ME FEEL TINGLY INSIDE, HAHAHAHA"... So, Wolid
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Errr, it does. I clicked and brought to Ethr XD. It is set to go to WHO EVER'S clan, not just yours. It is like just clicking the clan button. It brings you to the thing for YOUR clan, silly :3

I dislike brony's... They are ok, but, keep it inside. Don't be like "OMFG I AM A PONY, I HAVE A PONY, HE TALKS TO ME EVERYDAY AND MAKES ME FEEL TINGLY INSIDE, HAHAHAHA"... So, Wolid

Thank you for pointing this out. oh yer one more thing.

EDIT: We're not all like that, last night I was talking here, not issues there. I will take note of your opinion though.
Last edited by fluxpony; Feb 10, 2013 at 05:50 PM.
Leader of nothing
Anyway, I'm having trouble with my clan. The so called leader -who is meant to be working with me, has decided he holds more weight than me, and I should ask him when ever I want to do anything, whilst he marches around the forum changing everything and doing everything he wishes to do.
Leader of nothing
fluxpony just join Ethereal already, you know that you belong here, give up on all of those un-official clans and come home <3

We would get more activity with you around
piratez