Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh nice
Also I think the number of Elite Members should not exceed 5, just to prevent confusion and I think we have 5 now, so we're good.

Also if and when one leader leaves (or goes on vacation) for whatever reason, the Co-Leader should be Leader for the time being, and appoint an Elite Member as acting Co-Leader. It will be very organized and the positions will return to normal when the leader/co-leader returns.
oh wow epic idea but i think that some things like double post can Expired after some time (maybe 3 weeks or so)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Agree on all points excpet for the /offlanguage thingie, altough I'm not bad on english it's sometimes easier for me to explain things in mah native language :/
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
Actually we have 3 Leaders, cause Analwache has Moderator Rights too, so it won't be necessary to assign a new Co-Leader for that short time ;)
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
Well not that I don't like it but it might create a big mess of a thread if you're scrolling through pages and all you find are posts in a language you can't read.

I still stand by my opinion that things in other languages should be PM'ed.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jan 25, 2010 at 10:42 PM.
So Moderator will become Co-Leader and Co-Leader will become the acting leader.
Ok I got it now.

But what will the Moderator do now that the courthouse is in effect?
I mean he can fix grammar and spelling, but we need someone extremely active and like Animal said for King Ranks, Analwache is not active enough to defend his Aikido King title, so is he really active enough to be moderator?
/offlanguage
Ey was soll das den jetzt wieder?
Nur Elite können in ein Clanvideo usw?
Und natürlich der Leader, CoLeader und Moderator
Wenn ja ist es kein CLANVIDEO sondern ein -Nur die besten dürfen rein- ins Video -.-
mfg
/offlanguage

- Das steht alles noch nicht fest! Es war nur meine Idee. Animal muss auch noch zustimmen.
- Du kannst ja auch gerne anfragen ob du Elite werden kannst. ( nicht immer gleich losmeckern ;) ich weiß du bist Berliner, die sind sehr Temperament voll )