Toribash
Well it's almost like were trying to die, reek get with the program, hell you gotta get active. Kicking poo isn't vacation time, that's like an attempt to kill ourselves.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Hey, I am pretty active, just a bit less than before.

I am administrator on another forum now, so I gotta take care of that too. And I have some outer life too, and I have gf, and school.

Sorry. And yeah, the stickies, like achievements, it is hard getting more and new achievements, because people keep offering the same sets.
Mkk, but at least post in all the stickies, or most of em.
I'll try. we are done with awards and stuff, the bank is... meh... and the achievements are hard to get, I am the only one gettin em.
well actually i got the achievement for rank 600

im posting cuz i felt like going on the forum just 1 last time
[Colon 3]
One last time? Man why quit toribash over being kicked from the clan, it happens, and I think there's clouds over the MFR after you were kicked and reeks now less active, oh god damnit were dead. Inactiveness will stab our backs and kill us. Not now you say, but later.
Last edited by CRASH3R; Apr 2, 2010 at 02:10 AM.
no but you did threaten him and i think that made him want to quit
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Hmm good point, though I don't get why he quit toribash
yeah he didnt have to quit toribash, i mean wow lol quit the clan i can understand but toribash? idk...
*Btw crash, ill be gone for a while, im making a skate vid in town skating so... yeah wish me luck
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.