No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My Birthday
Gimme stuffs to meh for mai birthday present >:O
And its 9th September here btw
we rub a mexican monkey
well, there goes one of our most "loyal" members.

at least quitters have learned their lesson about single ally requests.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Nou box, I still single ally
I only quit, because I was invited. If it would have been another clan, I would have declined.
And box, I'm still loyal to you baby.
read this
it's about time we made some changes around here.

first and foremost, you are all kicked.

yes, every single one of you. that includes kevin and lorrtex.

now of course you do have the ability to stay in the clan. if you want to do this, post here with a reason of why you think you should stay and what you can do to help the clan. (activity or what have you) if you don't make a post, or if i don't like your post, you won't be granted re-entry. (again this includes kevin and lorrtex)

this is not being done out of spite, nor is it anything personal against anyone in the clan, but i just feel that some things need to be changed if the clan is going to thrive.

as before mentioned, all this nonsense also applies to kevin and lorrtex. this means that co-leader applications are open, but this time, i'm only accepting one co-leader. the application is free form, include whatever you will like, and it must be sent in a pm to me. NOT POSTED HERE

also, since i have a feeling a lot of you won't be posting, recruiting has been reopened. (more details on this later)

just so you guys know, i'm doing this to see who is going to stay loyal in the clan, who really wants to be here, and who doesn't.

probably going to add more to this for later, but for now: tl;dr, why should i keep you in the clan? post with your reasons.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today