Toribash
For fucks sake, did you guys listen to anything I said?

Start posting stuff that actually matters please. Cause if this clan doesn't go official in one go, I won't be trying again. I'll be giving half of the refund to Yoyo and keeping the other half. Deal with it.

As for Zyrax, sure why not.

Hope you guys can fix your act. And seriously. Only RepentNow, biocrack14, and I can officially accept alliances/apps. Your yes's are considered, but not completely accepted. And I going to ask you guys to stop randomly inviting people to the clan when you have no motherfucking authority. It pisses me off.

I hope you guys can understand what I was trying to say here.

And lilty, that's considered spam. Major spam. Please add something important. but my favorite type of cheese is mozzarella.
beware
the goblin
Will be posting my heads in just a sec..

These are just some work i have done in the past. Feel free to take them, but be sure NOT TO SELL THEM.

Cheers.
Last edited by Dabi; Nov 26, 2011 at 09:59 PM.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
hey yoyo.. very nice heads.. i like it :B. srly.. what progam you use for making heads??.
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
For fucks sake, did you guys listen to anything I said?

Start posting stuff that actually matters please. Cause if this clan doesn't go official in one go, I won't be trying again. I'll be giving half of the refund to Yoyo and keeping the other half. Deal with it.

As for Zyrax, sure why not.

Hope you guys can fix your act. And seriously. Only RepentNow, biocrack14, and I can officially accept alliances/apps. Your yes's are considered, but not completely accepted. And I going to ask you guys to stop randomly inviting people to the clan when you have no motherfucking authority. It pisses me off.

I hope you guys can understand what I was trying to say here.

And lilty, that's considered spam. Major spam. Please add something important. but my favorite type of cheese is mozzarella.

/invade

Well stated I have to say. Just to reassure you, I can see this clan getting accepted for sure if everyone pays attention to what you're saying because what you just said there is as accurate as an ACR.

Anyway, i'd like to apply for single alliance is that's alright.
Recruiting's my specialty.