Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

that's two members down. we'll probably need to recruit a few who are both in-game and forum active later.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Awesome place emilss
Also, Vend, please, no spam , im very strict about post count farming here...like you did to TABD -_-
Also, we got 2 members down I guess, we should find new and active players to replace them :3
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Awesome place emilss
Also, Vend, please, no spam , im very strict about post count farming here...like you did to TABD -_-
Also, we got 2 members down I guess, we should find new and active players to replace them :3

Only 2? How about you kick another one. You know, to leave a statement!
Hey everyone, im sad to say this, but i think im going to quit this clan, because, im not so very active, and.. yeah, so i guess this is a farewell to all of guys, i hope this clan gets official, and keep ascending guys, farewell..

Click here!

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Only 2? How about you kick another one. You know, to leave a statement!

ah, well... pestolon just left so... i'll try and find recruits tomorrow when i wake up

guys, feel free to recommend your friends as long as they are forum-active and have reasonable skills in-game
-----
Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
HELLO EVERYBODY, HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? GOOD? AND I AM SORRY THAT MY CAPS ARE BROKEN. :3

we're good, bro. i think a workaround solution for your CAPS PROBLEM IS TO USE THE ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD TO UN-CAPS LOCK lol
Last edited by nevramon; Aug 19, 2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
HELLO EVERYBODY, HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? GOOD? AND I AM SORRY THAT MY CAPS ARE BROKEN. :3

since you'll probably read this clan thread again: the solution for this is: hold down shift when writing, it will result in small letters :P

what else? Has anyone noticed that despite new members from Greenlight, toribash is very inactive? I mean I go ingame and there's like noone to play with or to duel with, same with forums... I got that fear we're going down... down... down
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Aug 19, 2013 at 06:49 PM.