Toribash
NNNAAAUUUGGGHHHWWWBLEGOOBF
I probably will be rejected, but I'm deciding to give it a try. I will get down to the point: ME WANT APPLY CLAN!
NERVOUS...
Sorry about that. Well, I am a blue belt, my brother is a blackbelt, and I modified his move to be the ultimate kick, best with judo, and I want to join because this seems to be a great clan, regardless of what the MAD clan has to say about it. I'm ready for anything.

Listening to what you just said, I'll go with it. No more than 6 posts in under 8 hours. Got it.
Last edited by phath; Dec 16, 2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Cuz Unite4fun told me to
Alright Phat, You just lowered your chances with me, You just made an epic 6 posts, You don't do double posts etc.
Also, If you beat fury in akido, Doesn't mean you're in, Be patient, It took me over a month to get in, Could be same or longer for you.
You've already signed up with application, Why do it again?
Don't spam like that and post 6 times in under 8 hours, Just edit your post
Nuff said.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Unite: You realize it's two different names right? phath and phathp

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
hebrew
hey hebrew so whos gonna test me and when?sry about so many posts.but phath is my friend other person.
Oshi, Lol, Hebrew didn't see that, Thanks for pointing that out.
Haha. Also, Sorry Phat's.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.