Toribash
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
then try to erase your name from the previous clan roster, paperwork has to be done too you know
and secondly which is most important, you must stand by for sahee's own approval, which takes time but is worth the wait, so be patient...

in all fairness vam, his name only appears very small in the testers list (unless i'm blind) all other peeps on there have their name repeated somewhere else in the post, perhaps he is officially out of the clan and that is a little mistake.

i would advise you panacea to get that sorted out.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
he was a founder there mate, thats what i meant before soulfix took over his chair, but hopefully he'll get it all done
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 16, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
hmmm okay, also looking at your replays panacea they are awfully stiff, we like too see you relaxing unused joints, with the concerns over you being in a clan already i would urge you to step up with the replays a bit and relax (generally the more joints relaxed the better your chances)
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
watched the replays, concentrate putting wushu replays here mate.. and i'd you do have that relaxall material* but you need some time to make it perfect
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Oh and I dont like russia xD

Like if it mattered:
1. if you like Russia.
2. if he's Russian. :P

Germans are what's the worst ;P.. but eh ok.

You know, it always amazes me recently, how many judgements and instructions a person applying here gets, before I even take look at him.
Did I confuse something, or what's going on? ;P

He doesn't need not to be in another clan. I'm pretty ok with stealing people. As long as he'll be loyal to the cause (to me and to the clan - in that fucking, selfish order) then there should be no problems whatsoever. Of course if he just fucks me up this way too, the hell will break loose ;).

Pancake, I didn't yet see your replays, and though lack of relaxness is allarming, I'll... uh. i'll see those replays first.

*watches few*

Ok dude, now we're on completely different ground. I tried to protect you from harsh judgement, but I'm affraid you'll get some more of mine.

1st - the fact that there's "impress me" rule, not just "post wushu replays", means that there's place for you to do something else, but MAINLY we do wushu, and a person applying is bound to know that, so you should basically show off your general logic-generating skills and swarm us with wushu replays. Don't post some not-so-good replays, random lucks or crappy replays made other mods or wushu itself. Just the pure sexy things, honey. Just what the tigers'll like best.

2nd. - read again the point 1. ^

3rd. - and again, till the message really sinks in.

You'd need to work on your style. Forget all they said, whatever they said . Just be more sexy in game. This opens most of the doors to everybody's heart. The other few doors - to, for example, my heart - opens "proper" behavior, meaning "you know your place". But I think you're already cool, if you didn't attack nikelaos and vamees verbally already for all the horror *sob sob* they've put you through. My deary! >.>

oh, and a disclaimer.
Here:
I'm hungry and sleepy. Don't fuck with me today ;P.
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 16, 2009 at 10:34 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Sahee, did you ever have a final ruling on me?

Cuz last night you said Yes. And then I was afk so when I got back I did a nub move and you got nervous. Wnna see if theres any finality
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
we will not be you're second choice, and that is final.

Man im not sayin about 2nd option. I left Hunters cuz i wanted a real ingame clan, and i stayed a long time clanless, waitin to find a cool clan, im not a clanhopper, i just dont want a clan that i need to post often with my dial up, i want a wushulovers clan with real pro ppl, and u seems to fit in dis
vam I need you to send me some FACE PALMS and I think you need to edit "The Thing" And make him say "ITS SAMHAMMERING TIME" cuz people make it too easy.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Sahee, did you ever have a final ruling on me?

Cuz last night you said Yes. And then I was afk so when I got back I did a nub move and you got nervous. Wnna see if theres any finality

Are you still trying to get in? I thought you were in TKnights...w/e its not my call, but I am confused.

Also

Holy shit I lol'd.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.