Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan hopping is what you do now. You are already in a clan and you want to leave it for another one just because you think that clan is better. This is clan hopping so no.
hello! i am a blackbelt looking to join nitro.If you want to know some more about me i am 14 years old.I live in Virginia and also take martial arts in real life.My preferred game modes are mushu and judne of my many reasons for joining this clan is the skill levels of the members.Nitro members are very skilled and they HAVE destroyed me in multiple lobby's various times.I do not brag but i also do not downgrade myself when it comes to how good i am.I consider myself a decent player.My rank is not very high because i play very lightly and let my friends have lots of chances on me .I hope to increase my skill as a player and also get to know some more toriplayers while being if the clan if im accepted.Thank you for taking the time to read my application
Last edited by TomImura; Feb 7, 2015 at 09:31 PM.
Hello Nitro!

My name is Greg, also my game name Saevus. I'm 18 years old as of Jan 8th a few weeks ago. Some personal hobbies of mine include reading, hiking, playing guitar and piano, and occasionally building computers or other electronics. I currently live in California (GMT - in a little town called Camarillo where nothing happens. If you ever need to contact me just hit me up on skype (greg.based, my picture looks like a purple guy sitting indian style xD). I'm currently a senior in high and I like to think I'm a pretty outgoing person. I much prefer to talk to someone in person than message them (kinda backwards I guess haha). Just know if you want to talk about something I feel comfortable with just about any subject.

Game wise i might alternate between being active for months at a time or inactive for months (although the reason for my inactivity before was lack of a suitable computer). I'm currently a 5th dan black belt with a rank that fluctuates between 3000 and 1000 usually. I admit while I consider myself a decent player when it comes to a fight, I am not the best at sparring. I suppose if I sparred more I would probably improve so I will definitely practice if you guys want members to be proficient at sparring. My best mods are all mods with kido in it: Aikido, ABD, Runkido, Greykido, etc. I'm also skilled at all wushus and mushu. I can play most other mods decently but not with much technique. My favorite all-time mod is runkido3, I am actually rank 1 (Sounds lame to mention it, but hey I'm allowed to be proud of it, right?).

On the forums just know that even if I don't say anything, it doesn't mean that I don't see what's going on. As I said before I just prefer to talk in person (skype is life).

I have several reason for wanting to join Nitro. Mainly, and very important to me, you guys seem to be active in-game and on the forums. I have met several players from the clan, some of which are good friends of mine in-game. Nitro has a good reputation and I would really like to be able to add to that reputation with as much as I can. I have been in several clans most notably Aether, Evil, Ink (my first clan), and most recently Cyber. I was only in Cyber for a short period due to learning the nature of the leader.

If it is important I should note I have quite a few alts but there is only one that I use, NotSaevus (I know creative right?).

Replays: Just know that these replays are not my best (I lost all my older replays when I built my new computer and had to wipe the hard-drive).

HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Uh btw my timezone is GMT -8
Not
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Originally Posted by TomImura View Post
hello! i am a blackbelt looking to join nitro.If you want to know some more about me i am 14 years old.I live in Virginia and also take martial arts in real life.My preferred game modes are mushu and judne of my many reasons for joining this clan is the skill levels of the members.Nitro members are very skilled and they HAVE destroyed me in multiple lobby's various times.I do not brag but i also do not downgrade myself when it comes to how good i am.I consider myself a decent player.My rank is not very high because i play very lightly and let my friends have lots of chances on me .I hope to increase my skill as a player and also get to know some more toriplayers while being if the clan if im accepted.Thank you for taking the time to read my application

toooooo shooooorrrrtttt
-----
Originally Posted by Saevus View Post
Hello Nitro!

My name is Greg, also my game name Saevus. I'm 18 years old as of Jan 8th a few weeks ago. Some personal hobbies of mine include reading, hiking, playing guitar and piano, and occasionally building computers or other electronics. I currently live in California (GMT - in a little town called Camarillo where nothing happens. If you ever need to contact me just hit me up on skype (greg.based, my picture looks like a purple guy sitting indian style xD). I'm currently a senior in high and I like to think I'm a pretty outgoing person. I much prefer to talk to someone in person than message them (kinda backwards I guess haha). Just know if you want to talk about something I feel comfortable with just about any subject.

Game wise i might alternate between being active for months at a time or inactive for months (although the reason for my inactivity before was lack of a suitable computer). I'm currently a 5th dan black belt with a rank that fluctuates between 3000 and 1000 usually. I admit while I consider myself a decent player when it comes to a fight, I am not the best at sparring. I suppose if I sparred more I would probably improve so I will definitely practice if you guys want members to be proficient at sparring. My best mods are all mods with kido in it: Aikido, ABD, Runkido, Greykido, etc. I'm also skilled at all wushus and mushu. I can play most other mods decently but not with much technique. My favorite all-time mod is runkido3, I am actually rank 1 (Sounds lame to mention it, but hey I'm allowed to be proud of it, right?).

On the forums just know that even if I don't say anything, it doesn't mean that I don't see what's going on. As I said before I just prefer to talk in person (skype is life).

I have several reason for wanting to join Nitro. Mainly, and very important to me, you guys seem to be active in-game and on the forums. I have met several players from the clan, some of which are good friends of mine in-game. Nitro has a good reputation and I would really like to be able to add to that reputation with as much as I can. I have been in several clans most notably Aether, Evil, Ink (my first clan), and most recently Cyber. I was only in Cyber for a short period due to learning the nature of the leader.

If it is important I should note I have quite a few alts but there is only one that I use, NotSaevus (I know creative right?).

Replays: Just know that these replays are not my best (I lost all my older replays when I built my new computer and had to wipe the hard-drive).

i likes it ingame test time!
Last edited by Day; Feb 7, 2015 at 11:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Clan hopping is what you do now. You are already in a clan and you want to leave it for another one just because you think that clan is better. This is clan hopping so no.

Ok well thanks for the feedback, and if you see me ingame maybe we can duel sometime
I just got into Nitros, can I put in replays?
Just incase here is a few ;o
January 8th and I'll be 19...Next year.
You guys are all so young o.o
especially me the squichy meany leany 12 year's old birno :P tho my b-day is on 8 april
I guess I'll say 13
I never forget.