Toribash
Not necessarily, both have their merits, where shiv gives better overall push it's unique passive and uninhibited mobility, but pd gives better dueling power and utility mobility from it's unique passive.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
well in general i prefer PD, but on some champ's is shiv still better (i always get it on twitch)
but im a Jinx newb, so i just went for my classy ADC build, BT>LW>PD>IE>GA/Zephyr/Warmogs
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Not necessarily, both have their merits, where shiv gives better overall push it's unique passive and uninhibited mobility, but pd gives better dueling power and utility mobility from it's unique passive.

Doubt that he was dueling
all he did was farm
Heim is my best champ by far.

We start the game 0-3 from an invade, and I go mid and carry the whole thing. Go bot where they feed and take 2 towers, head top and take 3, push mid for inhib and get a concede at 20.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Heim is my best champ by far.

We start the game 0-3 from an invade, and I go mid and carry the whole thing. Go bot where they feed and take 2 towers, head top and take 3, push mid for inhib and get a concede at 20.

Heimer has a huge burst
always fun to play him
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Heimer has a huge burst
always fun to play him

Yeah his burst is baller. So easy to hit his maximum potential, using an hour glass.

I had 200 magic resist and I still got 1 hit by Fizz lol
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hax, your twitch build isn't that great.

Needs more attack speed. Damage is great, but I forget what ability it is, but it stacks poison on the target. 5 stacks and like the ability and theres like 300 extra damage.
Throw in that hurrican item since the poison stacks with the 2 side shots. It's a really great item for him imo
Hurricane is shit. Never build it. Ever. You do more damage if you invest in a pd or a shiv. You already have the aoe ranged, now you just add aoe ranged crits and you're golden.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
How bout Statik, BT, Zephyr, PD, Botrk, IE?

This completely maximizes attack speed w/o hurricane.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays