Toribash
So what if you replaced Hydra with Bloodthirster? Would that work?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Yeah, but if you die you lose stacks. and ravenous does aoe on hit, so it works better for farming good in group'd fights. since you should be 2-3 levels ahead, your aoe should do decent damage to those around you.

edit

just finished this game moments ago. I told my teamates litterly 3 minutes into the game that we needed to stop playing passive and go all in and push hard. I had to leave in 20ish minutes, so we couldn't hold out.
I was 2v1 top, and I dominated both of them hard. Largest multikill was a pentakill to finish the game up and let us push to win. Not sure why they didn't surrender, but we rek'd them

Last edited by Hacks; Jan 5, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
shyvana top wins trades against everyone, as long as you land e you should be gucci o.o

I've played that match up several times. She has real trouble against Renekton early on. If Renekton can win a trade, or get a kill early on, the lane is over. What I like to do(in my 5s team) is swap with my mid laner once I win the lane, so shyvanna can be denied and harassed out even more, and I can just terminate their mid laner.
Hoss.
I suggest long range champions with some forms of CC to make it hard for them to get caught if you're new again.

Shyvana was pretty fun. I won with something like 4/2/6
It was against a Riven and I could 1v3 with nothing but tank items
Last edited by souldevilj; Jan 6, 2014 at 01:03 AM.
Souldevil what server you on? If NA add me IGN:Ben Gubash

I play TT often so all you twisted treeline players add me aswell.
If you get good ping, I'd suggest coming to EU. We seldom get people that go that far. But our servers are treated like.. shit. Basically.