Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Man of little words...
So, guys... what's up?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and sat on him
oh sheesh dont you know im actively challenged? aka lazy

>.>
because aspire invited him and aspire is always the one to point out the bad things so i figured he did his home work on him
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised it wasn't actually glue, it was chocolate syrup. He then stroked his dirty, stinking, rotten man boob. Sumo wrestlers came and sat on him to fart, so
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
oh sheesh dont you know im actively challenged? aka lazy

>.>
because aspire invited him and aspire is always the one to point out the bad things so i figured he did his home work on him

I seen his grammar and attuide. Its not bad.. Thats what I want.
[R.E.V.I.V.E] Art/Texture shop
Alright guys. We all know about Aspire's "R.E.V.I.V.E" operation, right?

Well this thread is for the texture shop. Aspire asked me to be the leader so I'm taking full responsibility for this.

If you want to help with ANY part of the shop post here. Post an example of your art/texture if you can.

I heard Fezch wanted to be Co. Congratz Fezch. Your Co.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Congratz Fezch. Your Co.

Why thankyou!

But, I have a question... Why is this here, and not out there? ;]