Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it.
How many entries are there? Like, 3?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling,...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I'm incredibly sorry aspire!
I was on vacation! I go to a private christian school so we have 1 month left of summer and I forgot to see if i made it in.
If I did, I promise I will be active as possible!
I am in high school, and school work takes priority, so it may be hard.

Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
The reason why is because you used a name that didn not volunteer to be used at as a refferer. That's like coming here and saying that everyone here says you're cool when we never met you b4.

And yes I did >.>

I have proof of it if you would like to see the specific invitation from aspire, I will send it to you in a PM.

And yes, some of you do know me.
MetroX is one of them.
Last edited by Casshern09; Aug 28, 2009 at 12:34 AM.
|\Proud member of/|
|\1336.9/|
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue,
Once upon a time, a man marched his way into a hole, But he noticed a cheeze doodle which is from the inner thighs and he wondered what animal it was from so he licked it. It started wriggling and leaking glue, and he realised
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
I think RDC should just not post here, ever.

Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
I agree Metro

never ever??
Originally Posted by Casshern09 View Post
I'm incredibly sorry aspire!
I was on vacation! I go to a private christian school so we have 1 month left of summer and I forgot to see if i made it in.
If I did, I promise I will be active as possible!
I am in high school, and school work takes priority, so it may be hard.

And yes I did >.>

I have proof of it if you would like to see the specific invitation from aspire, I will send it to you in a PM.

And yes, some of you do know me.
MetroX is one of them.

Sorry cass i wasnt sepaking of you i was talking about athrax who claimed zipil was his friend when zippy thot he was a douche
i guess i wasnt thinking that day >.>
no hard feelings?
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post

EDIT: WHESDFAUWEDSJCXNAWIUDSNHUIAN! Amadou come over here!

lol'd
anyways
hoping this works and everything goes well