Toribash
Hello, I am here because I want to join ORMO. (Obviously) Anyways Noomy, My good friend, says I have some skill, and I should apply. So that's what I am doing.
Attached Files
WhatsYourPoint.rpl (276.0 KB, 13 views)
Demon kick.rpl (69.0 KB, 12 views)
FunwithDox.rpl (109.8 KB, 15 views)
Belt: blackbelt

Gark~IMMORTAL_update: two 2 Dismember kicks one split kick 6 Dismembers and no gab
Gark~Neckdestroier_+_sweet_throw: dismembert his sholder with my hip :3 and throwed my hand at his in the air flying head and grabed it
Gark~perfect_runn_comp: this replay is so fast that you have th watch it twice to see every thing

hope you take me
Attached Files
Gark~IMMORTAL_update.rpl (160.7 KB, 13 views)
Gark~prefect_runn_comp.rpl (101.5 KB, 9 views)
My 4th apply ?~
dunno..forgot
well there it is :3
BTW the first replay was made by my second character.
Attached Files
Replay-MadGuy.rpl (199.5 KB, 12 views)
Replay-4JumpsSkateBoard.rpl (414.8 KB, 16 views)
Replay-KickWON.rpl (132.0 KB, 14 views)
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Heres my replays.
Hope i make it.
Attached Files
Ormo 1.rpl (102.1 KB, 15 views)
Ormo 2.rpl (171.8 KB, 11 views)
Ormo 3.rpl (99.0 KB, 10 views)
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Guy1321: The last replay was the only one there that stood out, it was fast and precise. Your other two were too simple and slow, and the first was very grabby. Try making your replays more like your third one. It's a no for now.

Yoyo16: Your first replay was rather slow, but you made up for it with smooth moves and clean hits - my favourite of the bunch. The second was the least enjoyable out of the three; if it's destruction you're going for, then try to make your hits do more damage as each hit was a single DM. Your last replay was decent too, fast and precise. I'm leaning towards a no at the moment, but feel free to re-apply with another three to see if they are more like your first one.
Last edited by Marco; Apr 19, 2010 at 05:29 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
White_Tiger: You got potential, but I honestly think you use too much grab and your hits are slightly messy. The last one's good though. But unfortunately not enough to enter ORMO. Thank you for applying!

Garkin: Well, you grab too much. The first one was alright.
Not so gracious but you got some good hits in that one so it's okay. The second one I did not like. Sure, you skeeted Uke's head airborne but basically that's it.
The decapitation's not good, just a common decap move probably taken from the Wiki. The last one's not bad. But it's a tad bit messy and not so gracious. The pose looked strange, just strange. Nothing special to be honest. No, sorry.

I'll review the other ones later, right now I'm busy. Sorry.

Thanks for applying!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
It was pretty basic, you didn't pull off any particularly complex moves which is what I would expect from a skateboard replay done by an ORMO member.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Hello, I want no join the replay makers. Here are sum of my replays:
Attached Files
App1.rpl (85.8 KB, 14 views)
App2.rpl (98.8 KB, 17 views)
App3.rpl (159.1 KB, 9 views)
@Rig
I didn't like the first replay. The manipulating looked awkward and the kick that followed didn't really flow.

Second replay was great. Produce more replays of this standard and you'd get in for sure.

Third I didn't really like either. The jumps and spins were rather simple to me, and there wasn't enough realism to make up for it.

All in all, kinda inconsistent with the quality of replay. It's a no for now, but you could try again in at least 2 weeks.