Toribash
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Actually, he's not OP, the only really strong thing he got is his ult, which can be easily avoided if you move to his back, or do a hard curve to any direction from his ult.

it's just that people doesn't know how to counter him yet, but nothing than a little reading couldn't solve.

Wow you build is the same over and over again...Get crazy and mix it up man trust me it helps ALOT
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I know but it was 4 am, I was tired to think in something good to build
besides he's basically into attack speed and crit.
and the build was working fine so.. w/e
If anyone is on later, do you want to maybe make a Reaper and friends lobby? I'll be home most of the day seeing as I have nothing better to do and it's my birthday so I get to relax and be lazy for a change. So, I think a lobby would be kind of cool. I haven't really got the chance to play with a lot of you in-game and we should really change that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

idk why colossus takes the Pikatchu item :/ and doran blade.

you can simply build (1-Runah hurricane 2- Phantom Dancer 3-Infinity edge 4-5-6-Blood thirsters) :o
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
His ults crits, so its good on him, and Runnan Hurricane is only really useful for champions that applies effects, such as Varus' W, Teemo's E, Twitch's passive.. etc.
actually, Varus's W doesnt work with the Runah /=
by teh way, i have a question, Runaah Hurican, the 70% Attack speed, does it have Effect on Melee champions?