Toribash
Paxx, leave the recruitment to us. Stop posting on your thoughts about people, you're not even in yet.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
coco: I don't like that new rule a ton : / but I guess its needed.
Yes to predator.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
coco: I don't like that new rule a ton : / but I guess its needed.
Yes to predator.

Well Frunk its just so damn annoying to see so many applications where people post replays made on "previous" accounts and none on their new. It's mostly to prevent people from stealing other peoples replays when applying for our clan.
And if people think they are good enough to join us. Then they are good enough to make some new great ones.. but ofcause if people can prove that they are the person they are saying that they are then i guess its ok.. But the ones with "uhh my old acc got hacked and i only got these replays made on 7-8 different previous accounts ( that was mine ;) )... can i join? its those i want to prevent from applying, the way paxx/gixx did it was allright, he made new replays which were fine, his madman sucked though... But if most Urbans are against this rule.. I can take it off again. ;)

Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
Rofl, Noobie was my friends account. My friend says that like 6 people have owned and or scammed for it already.

So who is the Original one? just pm the answer to me.
Last edited by eyCoco; Dec 27, 2010 at 11:32 AM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Nationality:Hispanic
Belt:White
Preferred Mods: aikido and lenshu
Old Clans:None
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because you guys are a elite clan that has skill and respectfull members. I think that joining this clan will help me to succed and become great. I also think that this clan has a lot of respect.

I mainly want to join because being around people with the the same or more amount of skill is something I enjoy cause no matter what mod wether it's my best mod or worst I will still have a challenge.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I am learning now how to make videos.
Other Qualities: I will stick with something till the end and will not ever give up.
As for replays my computer is really slow as a result to this problem of mine I am unable to make decent replays. I am saving up to get the wii version but I am sure not many people play it so that may pose a problem for me.

Lemon: Are we allowed to use ms paint?
"I mainly want to join because being around people with the the same or more amount of skill is something I enjoy cause no matter what mod wether it's my best mod or worst I will still have a challenge."

then this clan isn't for you.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Nationality:Bulgarian
Belt:4th dan (4978Qi)
Preffered Mods: aikido wushu and taekkyon
Old Clans : Drones, ROAR(unofficial)
Why do You want to join?: I want to join because this clan is very cool with mostly very good members. I want to be a part of this cool clan and i want to make new friends. I think im good player too.
What kind of skills can you bring to Urban: Im not bad in making videos. Im good player ingame. And im very forum active!
Other Qualities: Im good player with potential im patient im making cool avy's and other.
Replays
: The replays and one OLD video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=384jAmz27RU
Draw a lemon:
This is my lemon xD i draw it for 1 minute i hope you like it xD.
Attached Files
!a boltskiii is bet at mads.rpl (281.0 KB, 7 views)
!hey im fenomenal2.rpl (65.7 KB, 5 views)
!stronger puncher.rpl (352.5 KB, 6 views)
!zawesome killah.rpl (95.5 KB, 6 views)
ZAAAOMG222.rpl (46.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by boltskii; Dec 27, 2010 at 10:31 PM.