Ranking
any tips on SF ( shadow fiend if you didnt know )? i really like him and feel he is the only one i can play ''correctly''. i'm using na,vi build ( book thingie )
no u

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
odd hero.
really usefull and effective, but i dont like him as a carry. if he was better as a mid laner, he'd be a really usefull hero.

doable, but slow. if you go a traditional bush build with stout and quelling(for early game atleast) with reactive armour, you can take a medium camp at level 1 no problems, it just takes a while.
you'd probably be better off playing a roaming support sand king or maiden instead and using the jungle as a gold buffer.

That's probably true. I was just wondering, because it felt like an interesting idea. I think I'll just stick with my enigma or sanic offlanes.
-----
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
any tips on SF ( shadow fiend if you didnt know )? i really like him and feel he is the only one i can play ''correctly''. i'm using na,vi build ( book thingie )

Last hit everything you can, and learn the range on whatever the little explosion thing is with 3 options (I forget the name). It's really great for harass if you're ahead in farm, and great for forcing last hits if somehow you get held back in lane.
Every time you're low on souls, you should avoid initiating a full team fight, because your ult will be a little underwhelming. Farm until you're comfortable, then get more souls.
Going invisible to ult is never a bad idea.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Nov 4, 2015 at 02:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think I might be retired.
that moment when your lane is going well but then you notice that the enemy ursa already has 14 kills

rip solo q
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
that moment when your lane is going well but then you notice that the enemy ursa already has 14 kills

rip solo q

Ursa is really easy to deal with, even when he has a bkb (which he probably didn't because you aren't high MMR yet). It could've been a lot worse. Just be thankful those kills weren't on a slardar.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Nov 4, 2015 at 07:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Ursa is really easy to deal with, even when he has a bkb (which he probably didn't because you aren't high MMR yet). It could've been a lot worse. Just be thankful those kills weren't on a slardar.

it's not easy to deal with if you're the only one with a kill
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Going invisible to ult is never a bad idea.

well when i tried that i got a rampage out of it, but i most say they were extremly noob ( i'm noob myself so yeah )
no u

it's not easy to deal with if you're the only one with a kill

I suppose that is a fair assessment.
-----
well when i tried that i got a rampage out of it, but i most say they were extremly noob ( i'm noob myself so yeah )

It's competitive tactics, bruh.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Nov 5, 2015 at 03:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
opinions on morphling?

Not for the inexperienced to play, especially after his aghs scepter update
Solid hard carry, also fun to burst down ints with eblade
or i tried to blink+BkB+ult. not alway work it seem

you can do a shadowblade requiem if you're far enough from the enemy team (unless you have bkb). though using sb to burst their supports down through autoattacks is far more preferable imo. either way, sf is really weak without farm. he's pretty much the best flashfarmer early game though (at least if you don't get killed a lot in mid), so use that to your advantage