Toribash
I am not buying your account. You posted here asking how much it was worth and I told you 12k. It is against the rules to sell accounts and if you happen to get scammed no one will be there to help you out.
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
I am not buying your account. You posted here asking how much it was worth and I told you 12k. It is against the rules to sell accounts and if you happen to get scammed no one will be there to help you out.

oh sorry, how i can sell that acc in the shop
My Fan Club 2ºacc Blendar
You can advertise that you are selling your account by putting it in your signature or you can go in game. If someone asks you to stop trying to sell your account while in game listen to them and stop. Other then that there is nothing you can do.

And I would like to say this again - It is against the rules to sell accounts on the forums with the exception of your signature or in game and if you happen to get scammed no one will be there to help you out.

rblrenan - 4 - 6k
ok toas i put on my sig now i ned wait
Redundant Moderated Message:
User has been warned for this post (useless post, also wat?)
Last edited by Redundant; Jun 5, 2011 at 07:47 PM.
My Fan Club 2ºacc Blendar
7x Full Gladiator
How much would it be?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Evaluation Type: Tc and USD
Name:Urmybch1
TC total:0
Qi:10487
Inventory link: Pure torso and radio force
Ban/infraction history:1 day ban
Booster/Toribash prime information:Has VIP for 6 more months and TP for 8 more months.
Anything else you wish to add:Has a forum pack as in a avvy, sig, and bg designed to the tori, has a good rep.
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.