Toribash
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Well, time for a sad good bye message.

Lately, I had some family problems and I've reached the point where I can't afford to visit the forum or play the game.
I'm very sorry for doing this, but I have no other choice.
School's starting soon, n' stuff, and I feel bad about leaving the clan for Arthur to run alone.
But hey, this is just a game.

I might drop by from time to time, farewell and good luck, I'm glad I got to meet all of the nice people that are currently in this clan.

Also, if you need tcs for an event or such, shoot me a pm.

I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
MAY NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NON ON O NON O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ON NON NO NO NON ON ON NO NO NO NON ON :c k im going of to a cliff and kill mai self :c nao isnt the same without may, i have now lost all hope for this clan :c
k. If you want so.
your choice, do whatever you want.
None of my business.

And you should tell everyone that a wild Maylene always can be found in the nao IRC.
Which basically means that you just took everyones attention. Almost nothing changed, really... :|
Don't see the reason to quit the clan, though. Being an inactive leader still is better than making those fancy self-kicks.
Though, you've mannaged to sadden me a bit.

Anyways, I hope that this won't make us die until when Maylene returns to the game. Because we all know that this crappy game is so addictive that nobody can quit it. Ever.

Also, should we change the name of our clan? For some reason, there have been several requests to do so...

And do I write an application for officialness?
People, be more active about this. I can't(don't want to) take all the responsibility for every move I do. Actually, that's the main reason why there have been two leaders all the time.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
k. If you want so.
None of my business.

And you should tell everyone that a wild Maylene always can be found in the nao IRC.
Which basically means that you just took everyones attention. Almost nothing changed, really... :|
Don't see the reason to quit the clan, though. Being an inactive leader still is better than making those fancy self-kicks.

Anyways, I hope that this won't make us die until when Maylene returns to the game. Because we all know that this crappy game is so addictive that nobody can quit it. Ever.

Also, should we change the name of our clan? For some reason, there have been several requests to do so...

People, be more active about this. I can't(don't want to) take all the responsibility for every move I do. Actually, that's the main reason why there have been two leaders all the time.

Before you entered the irc:

[20:19:13]<Morrigan> I'll be on irc when I have time

Also, not to mention that school didn't start yet, so.
I'll be there, idling probably.
\o/
Also, nice wall of text there.

Also, single alliance, thanks :>
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
k. If you want so.
None of my business.

100% agree with the "being inactive leader is better than making self-kick" and "this game is so addictive that no one can quit it" part.

You could prepare the app now if you want. The 50k fee will be taken from the vault, right? If that so, someone has to get 14 qi for it seeing it only has 6 qi atm lul.
Also it is better if we wait for all the members to accept the invitation before applying for officialness.

Changing clan name? Well I think nao is fine , but if you guys want to change the name, it better doesn't have "pr0s" or "godz" in its name.

and apel, don't kill yourself over a game pls

andd.. Nice new name shock!

ok that's all, hope there's no more quitting ppl after this

/me out
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Nice post arturix , made me less sad

And oh..
Been inactive quite a while lately ill try to be more active Again..
ive just had exams and got busy . nothing serious.
So... K. J0y, I'll probably tell you the password for the naovault, since managing everything alone is somewhat difficult and such.
Oh, and rad, accept the invite.
Apparently, if you are not in the clan, but were before the clan system change and there is no invite in your pm box, I probably forgot to send you one. Just pm me with the details and you will be back in no time ;)

edit: also, I'm not giving a single alliance to a leader :|
Go back to where you belong right now. Lame excuses like "family" and "school" don't work on me.
And it's illegal to beg for that in here D:<
Last edited by Arthur; Aug 28, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
Well i havn't written here for long, but i do think that this clan could apply for official
Also the issue with this clan is that we don't really go ingame as a group that much or never at all... :/
<@Scorp> koor i love you
So, yeah. I will start holding daily nao servers. Just like in the good ol' days.
Also, we should get more active :|
And started doing this app thing. Tomorrow it should be finished.
btw, what should be our clan's subtitle?
And we should finally decide about our clan tags and such things.

and finally
Once again, be more active, please. It's a really serious time for our clan. We are going to apply for officialness. Thus, be active and awesome.
So, yeah. I will start holding daily nao servers. Just like in the good ol' days.
Also, we should get more active :|
And started doing this app thing. Tomorrow it should be finished.
btw, what should be our clan's subtitle?
And we should finally decide about our clan tags and such things.

and finally
Once again, be more active, please. It's a really serious time for our clan. We are going to apply for officialness. Thus, be active and awesome.

I hate my timezone.. when i get online almost all you are Offline
yay im excited about the clan bein official
and im seeing less people online in the IRC.

and oh are we really gonna change the clan name?
hope not i liek it a lot ..