Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Personally, I don't think spam is all that bad of an idea right now. We need people to start posting again to get more activity. But that doesn't mean to spam the heck out of the forums. Its not my choice anyways.
also, in case everyone didn't catch the announcement, toribash 3.94 is out. The old servers won't give tc anymore. Go to the forums and under news you should find the update.
EDIT: More about the update. If you don't update, the tc you obtain won't count and any qi won't count. You also will be connected to a completely different server so you won't be able to play against other people that are playing older versions.
On the topic of inactivity: From what it looks like, the leaders aren't going to be active either, and they both have reasons. So the few of us that are active need to step up and try to be as productive as possible while they are gone. We can't organize wars without higher ranks(bruce i think you might be high enough of a rank?) so they will occur less often but if we could run a server with a bunch of people in it, it'll show we aren't inactive and it will promote activity in our clan because we will be able to talk, etc. in the server and get back on track with each other. And i realize that last sentence is a mega-run-on sentence.
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 8, 2011 at 11:40 AM.
No.
Proof first, annnd, what did he exactly say to you? i mean, why did he rage and what did he say?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
SCALYFISH: Get a thicker skin, and get out.
-----
It appears that we are still slow down, and seeing as there is no signs of theultimatum, I'll take over. Alright, everyone PM me something that rhymes with orange (no Google).
Last edited by poppo361; Dec 9, 2011 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
As for the new update, I cannot seem to get the 3.94 update. I went to Forums and went to News. I saw hampa's message, and when i went to the Mac version, it was 3.93. Is there anyway I can get that 3.94 update for the Mac? I went to Toribash.com and apparently the latest update is 3.93. Excuse my french here, but does that basically mean I am boned and will suffer all the penalties of not having 3.94?
Last edited by skullandbo; Dec 9, 2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Update on Message
Austin: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=322895 3.93 is the latest you can get for mac. Which makes PC 1/100 better than Mac.
Scalyfish: We will chop off Dip's head because you told us he is a noob. Being called a noob is a capital offense. Now go whine elsewhere.
Poptart: Is the activity check called off? Its been nearly two days.
Dipper: The above comment about your head was sarcasm.
We still really need to get together in game and keep a server going for a little. /jo fyre
Update: Today was more active than the past few days. skull, silent, vel, and i held a server for some time along with kylar. I didn't see mj today though but he has been active too. In game i don't think we have much of an activity problem although its not near as active as we used to be. However, our forums are a ghost town.
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 9, 2011 at 01:43 PM.
No.
This clan need more activity... Bla. Anyways, I believe that dipper should be kicked, for he 1) is inactive forumwise, and disrespects others? I vote he gets kicked.
i like cats
If my vote has any power here, I vote he doesn't get kicked. Dipper just quit on a kid, like I am sure all of us have done. It's completely understandable. My decision will change if he doesn't get more active in forums.
bruce, by that logic, everyone in this clan should be kicked right now. Almost everyone is inactive right now and we have all quit on someone at least once. It may have even been accidental that he quit too.
No.
Originally Posted by SCALYFISH View Post
hello the leaders of Fyer, I am reporting a noob named DipperILBI for raging on me. What r u going to do?

Oh, Mother of God I hope that wasn't a joke. Please be serious. It's not funny when you don't take it seriously.

Would anyone here like a game?

I would ask how things were going but from the thread activity it doesn't seem well. I still wish you all the best of luck and again, I'd be happy to help with anything you may need?