Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Whoa don't make big decisions so fast. Maybe we can make a poll for it, and include everyone in the Diamonds rank, including Boer because I think he has enough potential for it.

Also, sad to see bobby boo go, he probably had his reasons. TB is quite a hard game to get into, maybe he got bored. Best of wishes for him, although it isn't that hard to make a post saying why you want to leave.
-----------
Get DJ up to stones now, very mature player by my ridiculous standards. I think he deserves it.
Last edited by Conduct; Apr 13, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Whoa don't make big decisions so fast. Maybe we can make a poll for it, and include everyone in the Diamonds rank, including Boer because I think he has enough potential for it.

Thanks Conduct
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
TheFakeBob(joking) & Let's make a movie
Agreed, a vote would be a good Idea. Plus, if anyone specifically wanted the title, then they can "campaign" for it.

On a different note, here are a few replays I did over the last week or so. I hope you guys like them.
-----
Edit however you guys like btw
Attached Files
For diamonds.rpl (85.5 KB, 5 views)
For diamonds 2.1.rpl (96.4 KB, 4 views)
No hands.rpl (80.2 KB, 4 views)
Flick.rpl (19.3 KB, 4 views)
Raghouse.rpl (118.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Prolexus; Apr 13, 2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EliteCar
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post

Also, sad to see bobby boo go, he probably had his reasons. TB is quite a hard game to get into, maybe he got bored. Best of wishes for him, although it isn't that hard to make a post saying why you want to leave.
-----------
Get DJ up to stones now, very mature player by my ridiculous standards. I think he deserves it.

Shit, sorry if I've been too hasty. Just typed whatever appeared on my mind first. I agree with the vote.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
[D] Recruitment

Welcome to the Diamonds recruitment thread !

You have to be at least a black belt to join our clan.
You have to be forum and ingame active.
Read our Infos thread before applying.
Attach 1 singleplayer and 1 multiplayer replay.
The apps should be free-form.

After getting accepted you are going to be a trial member.
During this time you can chat with us, play with us and show your skills.
If you are inactive during this time or break any important rule you are getting kicked.

Also you must include this picture ( that one down below ) in your app or you are getting auto-rejected.

If we don't reply to your application immediately just wait because we need a little bit time to make a decision.
The rank "Coal" is not allowed to vote.
Last edited by Beat; May 23, 2014 at 03:17 PM.