Toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
generally, the perfect way to farm on minions is not hit them when they are low.
Supposed to keep pressure up, or at least I do. And I have enough damage early game to hit them once, and get them to half health. So I'll hit 6 of them once, and spin to get 6 CS and have the other guy attempt to farm under tower.
Which apparently half of anyone who plays can barely do that as is.

Did you max out bloodlust first? Or did you just get the spins for the CS?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Both don't scale very well, but bloodlust gives you more sustain and overall potential damage.

Spin really only needs one level, it's base damage doesn't increase by much, and ratios don't change, only cd. In all honesty maxing shout is more effective than spin. I believe it reduces enemy ad by 80 at max level, regardless of back turned or not. I've seen a trynd go 1 point in everything, put a second in q, then max shout instantly. He was against a riven, so his early was meh, but then riven had either (can't remember too well) 60 or 80 ad at every engage because she only had a brutalizer and vamp scepter at around level 10. It was pretty hilarious to see it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Did you max out bloodlust first? Or did you just get the spins for the CS?

I max Bloodlust first always

Since I build damage high to start with, since I have a natural 1.0 attackspeed at level one thanks to my runes

My E has around 120ish damage without base already in it around level 5-6
Yeah, me too. I max out bloodlust first then the spins because they help me escape and get CS. The shout goes last because that's when I start owning shit and raping people.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post

"omg patch 3.14 made it so hard to carry in soloq with adcs (("

It's actually harder than before yes lol.
You can just take those raidboss toplaners (olaf,shyv,mundo) and fucking wreck people and laugh at their adc doing no damage
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
It's actually harder than before yes lol.
You can just take those raidboss toplaners (olaf,shyv,mundo) and fucking wreck people and laugh at their adc doing no damage

shyv meh not really she would die fast if the whole team would focus her down
Meanwhile mundo and olaf they will sit on your ass the whole tf untill they rape you
Pfft, Mundo can't possibly be that good right?

*loses 2/9/3 with Trynd*
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Pfft, Mundo can't possibly be that good right?

*loses 2/9/3 with Trynd*

Mundo is tanky and deals tons of damage
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
One thing you can do to improve your cs without costing the game is hitting the minions when they are low.

I'm not exactly desperate for csing advice. I can get perfect CS on Renekton, Sion, Nasus, Irelia, Graves, Zed, Elise and Hecarim(my jungle cs keeps up with the solo laners), and probably Ahri as well. Oh and Draven.
Last edited by Hyde; Jan 2, 2014 at 07:51 AM.
Hoss.