Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Basically, a group of Hackers called "Derp" or something like that told him that they'd hack every single game PL plays.

That led to EA, clubpenguin LoL and few other huge companies/games being hacked.

Then they tweeted PL saying that he'd have to play a match of Dota 2, if he wins, they won't hack Dota, if he loses, they will. Well he lost so Dota 2 was down aswell for quite a bit.

Then cops showed up at his house.
You can find more info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._discuss_here/

Tho Reddit seems to be struggling aswell.

Edit: At one point his stream had over 170k viewers. That's like...A lot of people.

Also not hacking but ddosing/dosing
Calling them hackers is a joke

Tryndamere with Garen's spin style

I watch Echo playing game. He play as Tryndamere and using spinning slash while disconnect server then got freeze in mid-spin. I think that's hilarious.

Edit: PhantomL0rd update on his Twitter. He'll back on stream in 45min-1Hour to explain what happened.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 31, 2013 at 05:07 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Basically, a group of Hackers called "Derp" or something like that told him that they'd hack every single game PL plays.

That led to EA, clubpenguin LoL and few other huge companies/games being hacked.

Then they tweeted PL saying that he'd have to play a match of Dota 2, if he wins, they won't hack Dota, if he loses, they will. Well he lost so Dota 2 was down aswell for quite a bit.

Then cops showed up at his house.
You can find more info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._discuss_here/

Tho Reddit seems to be struggling aswell.

Edit: At one point his stream had over 170k viewers. That's like...A lot of people.

that sounds terribly awkward.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Tryndamere with Garen's spin style

I watch Echo playing game. He play as Tryndamere and using spinning slash while disconnect server then got freeze in mid-spin. I think that's hilarious.

Because of my shitty internet, this happens to me a fuck ton of times.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Some children
@DerpTrolling
Played too much got their info leaked
then we never heard from the back other than twitter
scared cowards are scared

Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Also not hacking but ddosing/dosing
Calling them hackers is a joke

First of all calling them scared is just stupid. If they'd be scared they wouldn't DDOS EA, Riot and other mega-huge companies. Logic: Not found. :|
Are you implying that they were supposed to hack everything and then go to police department and be like "YO DAWGS I HACKED HUGE COMPANIES, WHATCHA GON DO HUH?"

Secondly, DDOS is technically hacking.

Chris, I went to sleep, did you see him explaining what happened? I missed that. :<
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Not really. I'm deaf and can't know what he said.

But He uploaded a video on his youtube. You can watch his video about he explain what happened.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I hope phant0mlord gets banned for what he did, and to think I used to like him.
He basically gave attention to the ddosers because it was a win-win for them, the ddoser's twitter gets followers, phantomlord gets viewers(more money)
he was completely aware of what he's doing
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Not really. I'm deaf and can't know what he said.

But He uploaded a video on his youtube. You can watch his video about he explain what happened.

Yeah, already watching it. :>
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
I hope phant0mlord gets banned for what he did, and to think I used to like him.
He basically gave attention to the ddosers because it was a win-win for them, the ddoser's twitter gets followers, phantomlord gets viewers(more money)
he was completely aware of what he's doing

He was communicating with them to find out their motives and the reason why he's the one being targeted.
Did you even see the chat logs? :<

Also, half of Twitch.tv staff was in the stream banning anyone who leaked any important information permanently. I somehow doubt he gets paid for that.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

he keeps saying he was a "middle man" and all, seriously, he obviously did it for personal gain, he even said "If you want to ask the ddosers a question you have to be a subscriber", let's be real, he's trying to act all innocent and that his motives of "cooperating" with cyber-terrorists are just, but he knew what he was doing from the start.
im watching his video atm, let's see what he got to say about it
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter