Toribash
Sivir is sick CC. We need nerf her.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
This is probably one of the best games I've had in a while.

Exactly half of the kills on my team came from me hahahaha. Yeah, they got butt-raped =3
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
You honestly don't need PD on Tryndamere though.
And after you finished your zephyer, you should have rushed IE so you really start dealing damage.

PD should be substituded out for a botrk for extra damage, lifesteal, and attackspeed. instead of crit + attack speed

(Passive is all the crit you really need, and with IE, you are rolling around 65-70ish crit when full)
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
You honestly don't need PD on Tryndamere though.
And after you finished your zephyer, you should have rushed IE so you really start dealing damage.

PD should be substituded out for a botrk for extra damage, lifesteal, and attackspeed. instead of crit + attack speed

(Passive is all the crit you really need, and with IE, you are rolling around 65-70ish crit when full)

Once youre stompin dat hard pd would help in some way
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
Once youre stompin dat hard pd would help in some way

well, but what does him bring tons of crits if they do no dmg?
he shouldve got it a bit later on.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken