Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You're mission is to fix 1336.9 in 10 seconds or this computer will exploodddez!!!

BOOM.

anyways. I'm hoping to see it happen
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
One more post in the chamber and i'm reporting you, deal?

he techincally is allowed here.
and i actually sort of agree with merto but metro sorta started it so
keep teh flamings in one thread. keep em out of the serious threads
Originally Posted by husskenxxx View Post
i've been thinking about this alot, and the clan wont need me. so my mod powers and co-lead should be given to someone else. (like co-lead to ganks and mod to aspire)

bye. im addicted to maple and i wont check the forums anymore, after this week im off.

Ohk man. Seems like your mind is made up.
Seeya mate.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
metro is from NZ?

So am I. I thought you guys knew that.
He's black

ABSOLUTELY NOT! ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
U kiwi Noob, Man go fuck a sheep or something

Fucking wanker! I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!
also, then u must hate me since my gramma is fucking horrible.

At least yours is readable.
RDC i didn't care that you left because of the way you left. You made it look like everyone should feel guilty for you, in which case i didn't. The difference between me and you is your like 12, well your maturity age atleast. You need to grow up, rethink all these gay and irritating post you keep making then decide if you really want a second chance in 1336.9. There is your offer, either Yes or No. This thread will be closed at 4:00 PM Eastern and your second offer denied. Thank.

Fucking win. No ass kissing.

RDC, seriously, you are acting like a kid who's mum took away his toy. Do us all a favour and just, go, and never come back again.